Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Regarding the media, I think it might be a bit harder for them to come out and suggest that a black actress may have had a nosejob because there's a lot of racial stereotyping regarding minorities' features.

i agree....
    ......it's so funny your the only person on here who, when i look at their avatar, i think im talking to the person in it...i guess b/c it's so big....lol...silly i know...i love "josh"...lol
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

But how is that possible? He wasn't even IN Paris last Tuesday!

She's been up and down more times than a whore's drawers.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Those ones are really obvious though, and except for Janet and Lil Kim they don't involve the nose...

It's a really thin line between pointing out a nose job and saying that a person's "black" nose is too wide (Too wide for who?)

"Black" nose does not really apply here. She has (oops I mean HAD) her Mother's nose and her Mother is white. definite nose job and a good one. look at pics of her and her Mother. Same damn nose before the subtle tweaking.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Channel 16.

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    I think her nose looks smaller and more narrow in the moving images than the photographs. Either way, she already was very pretty.
    Michele Pfeiffer had NO figure! Straight as a ruler, wow!
    Last edited by HWBL; August 12th, 2007 at 05:34 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I feel like conceding and agreeing that she's had *some kind of work* done on her nose. But only just a smidge. A tidbit.

^Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh finally! hahahaha

Bronze Member

Still not seeing any difference in the nose.

Must....sit....in....thread....waiting...for....so meone....with....whom....to....argue.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

She didn't get her nose done.

Will that do, twitchy?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    "Plastic surgeons have signed confidentiality agreements and are under oath with their clients, so advertising to the press isn't the brightest idea unless you want to commit career suicide."

Then why did Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Simpson, and Cameron Diaz all admit to having nose jobs within the last seven months??? I don't recall any of them committing "career suicides" (jennifer admitted at the People's Choice Awards this Jan 2007 that she had her nose done and Dr. Raj Kanoodi, a well known Plastic Surgeon comfirmed it in People Magazine, Ashley Nose job was confirmed by Dr. Raj Kanoodi in several Magazines like In Touch, People, US, and OK, and Cameron admitted she had one done in Nov or Dec of 2006) ??? And if these plastic Surgeons are supposed ly not allowed to advertise who they have worked on, how does the word of mouth then sell them??? How do the stars know which surgeon to go to or if they are any good if these surgeons can't tell anyone who they have worked on??? Try again.

"Michael Jackson grew up in front of the camera. Halle didn't. I believe she had her supposed surgery just as her career was about to take off, after she won (2nd place) in that pageant and made a straight beeline to Hollywood."

So Halle would get her nose jobs, botox and lip injections after being 1985 Miss Ohio and the runner up in 1986??? Why would she change her looks with plastic surgery, if her natural looks got her to be the 1985 Miss Ohio and almost the first place winner in 1986???
    Jennifer Aniston was seen walking out of her PS' office with covering on her nose, so she had to admit to PS. She probably wouldn't have. And since that wasn't her first NJ, she wouldn't have admitted to it, if she didn't have to.

How can you say that Halle hasnt had a nose job. I think she's had 2 or 3 nose jobs. Looks like she had one b4 her pagent days and later on when she was attempting a film career.

This is her high school photo:

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    How can you say that Halle hasnt had a nose job. I think she's had 2 or 3 nose jobs. Looks like she had one b4 her pagent days and later on when she was attempting a film career.

This is her high school photo:

Exactly. And yet, people still don't want to believe it. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

I heard she had one in Cleveland which would have been before or during her pageant days, then one in Chicago. And I'm sure she's gotten work done while in Hollywood. Everyone does it. Hers was tasteful. She was beautiful then, and beautiful now. Just more polished!

Thread Information