Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    Still don't see a nose job.
    I do.

I do not care what other people think or not think, and the proof might be my usually unpopular opinion. And as always, I will not suppress it because YOU, BK75 are, in my humble opinion always, in denial. I am replying simply because that is what people do on message boards, post and read replies
    This is very tedious. I mean, as I said a couple of times before, why it is important to YOU to convince everyone else to believe that this overrated chick is all natural?? It will never happen. And all the evidence you are looking for? People have posted MANY obvious pics but you are still not paying attention to that. So, because you are still churning out the same stuff and not even considering what the other people are saying, like a blind fan, my good man/woman/whatever, this discussion has obviously reached a standstill. Good day!

Bronze Member

"People have posted MANY obvious pics but you are still not paying attention to that. So, because you are still churning out the same stuff and not even considering what the other people are saying, like a blind fan, my good man/woman/whatever, this discussion has obviously reached a standstill. Good day!"

Whatever. I posted a lot of pictures too which you deliberately ignored. Halle's nose is still the same size, same shape and Halle is a natural beauty. And that picture set that Born is churning out takes two pictures of Halle where her head is not postions the same (evidenced by the size of her chin in both photos it is smaller in the second picture because halle head is tilted to her right). In the two photos i compared you will notice that the chins are about the same size

and the nose are quite better aligned and if you weren't jealous haters you can clearly see that the noses are the same shape and size.

Completely different noses. Now please stop.

Bronze Member

Just like you stopped on the nicole kidman's nose job board i suppose. Kidman has had a nose job (and botox, and a bucketload of other plastic surgery) and you are constantly saying she didn't have a nose job (even is spite of the pictures that have been posted showing otherwise). Why don't you stop about Kidman not having a nose job then???

SVZ

I don't think anyone's denied Nicole Kidman's surgery, that woman is as fake as they come

Bronze Member

" ... that woman is as fake as they come"

SVZ you and i are in complete agreement there about Nicole Kidman.

I don't think Nicole has had a nose job. She's definitely had her lips done and tons of botox, though. A chin implant is possible too.

Anyway, she's much more of a natural beauty than Halle - although anything Nicole did just made her look worse, unlike Halle who looks so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    LOL "exactly the same"... Some people are certainly in denial. There is hardly anything the same about these noses. On another note, if you love her so damn much, why does it even matter to you to admit it that she has obviously had at least one nose job?? I'm not crazy about PS to put it lightly, but there are people I like in showbusiness who have had PS and I still like them and respect them. It's just silly to act all blind when it's pretty obvious.
    It isn't obvious. Duh. Hence the debate. Duh again. And for the record, I don't "love her so damn much." I simply see no difference in width or length, and her nose is still bulbous. It is not streamlined, it is not narrow. It looks the damn same.

Why do you suggest I love her so damn much? Do you hate her so damn much? I mean, given your attempt at logic, that would be the only reason for YOU, phishtickie, to see a drastic difference in her nose.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    lol
    The tip is way chunkier in the older pic. The nose is much wider, and the bridge is certainly also wider in the first pic. You have to either LOVE her or BE her to say these are the same noses.
    As for the rest of your questions... Are you kidding me? You come to a gossip forum and you want what exactly? Should I have the damn receipt her plastic surgeon gave her when he gave her the nose job to say that I THINK PERSONALLY that her nose has obviously been tinkered with??
    Iäm also going to say she's had her lips fattened, her eyelids worked on and she must be doing something to keep her face THAT tight and smooth at her age. Not even MY face is that tight and I'm freaking 27 years old. Celebrities DO get PS! *shock*
    The woman is ANOTHER WOMAN. Can you honestly say that looking at the older pic, that she is as beautiful or her features as perfect as the newer ones? Would you EVER give that girl in the old pics a second look??
    But hey, like I said before, if YOU like her, then what does it matter?? You're not going to convince anyone here to call it day when it very clearly night.
    You're out of your damn mind. The tip of her nose is STILL ROUND and her bridge is NOT NARROW. Halle Berry has the same negroid nose she had twenty years ago. Good grief.

Regarding the other woman: I'm sure Halle got plenty of second looks back in the day. You wouldn't know anything about that (dating in the 80s) because you're only 27. And don't hate just cuz your skin isn't as beautiful as Halle's. Maybe she takes better care of it? Plus, BLACK WOMEN age differently than white women. It is a fact. Deal widdit, whitey. That's why you're 27 with wrinkles, and I'm 32 without 'em. You ain't a darkee like me. Jealous?

My mom is a 50 year old WHITE woman who doesn't have wrinkles (only laugh lines) and looks amazing for her age without getting any help. Big deal.

WickedHo, your comments are sometimes way over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    Completely different noses. Now please stop.
    Nope. Not completely. Me and all my Black friends concur: Halle still has her same, N-word nose.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Nope. Not completely. Me and all my Black friends concur: Halle still has her same, N-word nose.
    LOL. Give it up already.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKlein75 View Post
    Just like you stopped on the nicole kidman's nose job board i suppose. Kidman has had a nose job (and botox, and a bucketload of other plastic surgery) and you are constantly saying she didn't have a nose job (even is spite of the pictures that have been posted showing otherwise). Why don't you stop about Kidman not having a nose job then???
    Wait! I just choked on my sandwich!!! YES NICOLE KIDMAN HAS HAD A BUNCH OF WORK!!!! And I can say that loudly, proudly, confidently, while still being the DIE-HARD NICOLE KIDMAN FAN that I am. I love me some Nicole (dearly!) but that woman's had some WORK.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Wait! I just choked on my sandwich!!! YES NICOLE KIDMAN HAS HAD A BUNCH OF WORK!!!! And I can say that loudly, proudly, confidently, while still being the DIE-HARD NICOLE KIDMAN FAN that I am. I love me some Nicole (dearly!) but that woman's had some WORK.
    And Halle hasn't? LMFAO.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information