Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Gisele Bundchen's nose job

SVZ

Default Re: Gisele Bundchen's Nose Job

getting plastic surgery does not equal being superficial.

practically anyone get a good enough education if they work hard enough and have some money. most of the population is above the poverty line so are kinda 'equal'...

so where's the competition now? it's mostly looks.

It's my 1st post: i love her, the new nose looks so much better, it fits her face!
    FASHION YOUR FUTURE

SVZ

welcome luxurious bella

Thank u
    FASHION YOUR FUTURE

Bronze Member

she looked prettier before, she looked more unique. now she just looks like an everyday pretty girl.

Yeah. I'm not sure why these girls don't just put a stop to it and decide to be original for once.
    2 years...

Silver Member

I guess its just because of the makeup and light's problem

I wouldn't go as far as to say everyone who has had plastic surgery is superifical...some of the people actually go because their feeling pretty bad about a certain part of the body..if that makes any sense..
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Bronze Member

i like her before nose much more! suits her face and makes her cheekbones more prominent. the new nose is a good job in that it doesnt look overly 'done', but her original nose was much better

she's still incredibly beautiful, and it's a great nose job because it doesn't look 'done', but her face did have more character before. someone mentioned adrian brody, and i'm also a fan of distinctive noses. i actually hate the 'perfect' little noses like kelly ripa's or charlize theron's or brad pitt's. nothing is classier and more distinctive than a nice aquiline nose. it seems a shame to sacrifice that for the sake of a cookie-cutter button nose.
    it's different if you've got a fat bulbous nose that really throws your face off, but gisele's nose was good enough to make her a top model, she definitely didn't need the nose job

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    you must have a small nose.
    nuh huh baby! I have a greek nose, longuish and beautiful! Ask sputnik I would NEVER touch my nose! The chances of something getting screwed up and not being able to get fixed again are too great! Not to mention, seeing rhinoplasty on tv looks horrible.. Id never want to lie there and have people treat my face like they have a serious grudge against me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think her (after) nose looks great. Yes, she looked fine before, but the new nose is more esthetically pleasing. Not everyone wants a nose with "character". It may be an interesting novelty to someone else, but if you've lived with it on your face your whole life and have probably been teased about it on more than one occasion, it's not fun. Who's to say plastic surgery should be reserved only for the freakishly deformed? Everyone wants to look good. If someone wants to and CAN make themself look better, that doesn't make them a shallow person in general. We're all shallow to some extent. You shouldn't judge people because they went a step further than you're willing to. But I guess that's your right.

Bronze Member

I totally agree wif tictac

I just think its sad when people hate themselves for little or no reason, and also when people actually go into surgery (which is a pretty big thing for me, I mean theres people out there who are even afraid to go into surgery for an ILLNESS, and so many people do it gratuitously, its just sad) for no reason! Because to be honest, in so many cases (like in Giseles case), the "fault" and the result are hardly noticeable, so why bother?? I think that this whole surgery trend makes people look plastic, uniform and it degrades real beauty. Its like for the people who are naturally gorgeous, or who have one or two wonderful features, those things dont matter as much anymore to the majority, because people think those things can be bought. But nothing looks as good as a natural set of breasts and nothing is as valuable as a feature on your body that is naturally gorgeous (and we ALL have a couple of those).
    And I mean come on! It IS superficial to be all sad and depressed and to pay lots of money to fix that one millimeter of extra skin or bone on your nose when there are people and children out there who are truly deformed and who cant afford to get treatment for instance! I do believe we must put these things in perspective and love ourselves more as a result The way society is going with ps makes me feel embarassed to be part of it sometimes.

Though she does look like she had a nose job it looks like the work was minimal..it does make her look better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information