Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Eight most successful celebrity nose jobs

Bronze Member

nose job is too risk so please don't try that i have great idea to make nose smaller and perfect without any nose job just try to use Nose right tool which is help yoo too make your nose smaller and sharper within 2 months.

I endorse this message.... must get smaller and sharper nose
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Some of these people really didn't need rhinoplasty. So, is that the thing to do when you hit Hollywood? Take a critical look at your schnozz and have something done to it just because you can? And blame it on a deviated septum?
    Deviated septums are a lot more common than you think. I was surprised to learn that mine was badly deviated (probably from a traumatic, protracted birth) when I was having some breathing issues checked out - I was a mouth breather and bad snorer. In addition to the deviated septum, I had enlarged bilateral turbinates. Fixed both with a few hours of surgery - I breathe through my nose now and am a silent sleeper.

Anyway, my head and neck surgeon was also a highly trained, well respected plastic surgeon. He asked me if I wanted to do any cosmetic tweaking while he was in there. The computer projections didn't show a vastly improved appearance - my birth nose works on my face - so I decided to save my money.

I guess my point is after all this personal sharing is that you can fix a deviated septum without getting a rhinoplasty. Two separate surgeries. And you wouldn't necessarily go to a plastic surgeon for the septum unless he had the extra training. So I do snicker inside when people blame their need for a nose job on a deviated septum. Is it so terrible to be honest? Plastic surgery has become so commonplace.
    Last edited by qwerty; October 17th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

nose job is too risk so please don't try that i have great idea to make nose smaller and perfect without any nose job just try to use Nose right tool which is help yoo too make your nose smaller and sharper within 2 months.
    If I put it on my feet, can I get down a size or two in two months?

Nose right tool is NOT recommended! I used the nose right tool and my nose is now so sharp that I keep putting people's eyes out.

0 out of 5 stars
    dksnj, *Kat*, sputnik and 3 others like this.
    "I feel like the red carpet question 'who are you wearing?' has Texas Chainsaw undertones." -- Richard Ayoade

I'm totally vain, if it would be a noticeable improvement in my appearance and I was already going under for another legitimate reason, I'd have a nose job. If I liked the surgeon's work.

As it is, I don't think my nose is that bad. I doubt they could produce a worthwhile improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I was a mouth breather and bad snorer. In addition to the deviated septum, my issues were caused by enlarged bilateral turbinates. Cleared up both with surgery - I breathe through my nose now and am a silent sleeper.
    You must be so relieved and so much more comfortable cause that would drive me nuts.

Alexis on Housewives complained she couldn't breathe right for years, and when she went under the knife on tv for a nose job or whatever, the doctor also pulled out this HUGE obstruction in her nasal passages, it was so gross, I had to look away. She was crying tears of joy when she woke up because she could breathe clearly for the first time in years.

Yeah, I didn't know what I was missing. Huge difference.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Deviated septums are a lot more common than you think. I was surprised to learn that mine was badly deviated (probably from a traumatic, protracted birth) when I was having some breathing issues checked out - I was a mouth breather and bad snorer. In addition to the deviated septum, I had enlarged bilateral turbinates. Fixed both with a few hours of surgery - I breathe through my nose now and am a silent sleeper.

Anyway, my head and neck surgeon was also a highly trained, well respected plastic surgeon. He asked me if I wanted to do any cosmetic tweaking while he was in there. The computer projections didn't show a vastly improved appearance - my birth nose works on my face - so I decided to save my money.

I guess my point is after all this personal sharing is that you can fix a deviated septum without getting a rhinoplasty. Two separate surgeries. And you wouldn't necessarily go to a plastic surgeon for the septum unless he had the extra training. So I do snicker inside when people blame their need for a nose job on a deviated septum. Is it so terrible to be honest? Plastic surgery has become so commonplace.
    Yes, this! I laugh when people try to handwave their nose jobs as necessary due to their deviated septums. I had a cosmetic rhinoplasty, and, as it turns out, I also had a deviated septum, which the surgeon corrected while he was in there. One had nothing to do with the other. My husband had a seriously deviated septum and was a ridiculous snorer, had it corrected, and oh, guess what? No cosmetic change whatsoever in the appearance of his nose.
    qwerty likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

What? Neither of you came out of it with larger breasts?

Hollywood has lied to me!
    "I feel like the red carpet question 'who are you wearing?' has Texas Chainsaw undertones." -- Richard Ayoade

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information