Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Eight most successful celebrity nose jobs

Isn't the "before" picture of Winona from "Edward Scissorhands"? Why are they showing that as a "before" picture when they're claiming already had the nose job at that point?

I also think the "before" picture of Halle is post-nose job.

But...but...but GOTHIKA!!!

(sorry, gotta fill in until the Halle fan gets back)
    "I feel like the red carpet question 'who are you wearing?' has Texas Chainsaw undertones." -- Richard Ayoade

The before on Aniston is after nose job #1 also. She only admitted it after nose job #2.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i love this thread for calling out all the celebs on their fake noses, and yet i wish i had one too!

those are all great, they forgot Salma Hayek though b/c she has a great one too; its her old nose kind of only smaller, definitely more fitting

Man, Janet should have stopped at her first nose job. What she's got now is ghoulish, reminds me of the crypt-keeper's "nose."

I also caught on to using the pic of her after the first nose job as her "before." Bitch please, I think this is her original nose, circa 1990:

I think Kate Hudson had a good first nose job but then she fucked it up.

Also, Bryce Dallas Howard

I am very lucky and have a perfect nose for my face. It's on the small side and this girl I went to school with (who had a very unfortunate nose) kept telling me she loved my nose, it was perfect, blah blah blah (I'm not saying it's perfect, just perfect for my face). I saw her years after HS graduation .... and she had my nose, only it was so obviously fake. I was mortified. I think she was too. I hope she got it fixed.

I agree that Winona's nose is very flattering on her. Halle Berry, fake nose or not, is just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Also, Bryce Dallas Howard
    I think Bryce benefited from softer eyebrows and a softer hairstyle/cut and softer makeup also in the after picture. The after nose doesn't look that different to me.
    Last edited by Tati; October 20th, 2010 at 04:13 PM.

holy crap she looks scary in that first pic. i think it's the combo of hideous make up and harsh flash that makes her nose look worse than it is. i don't think she's had any work done on it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

you know a common thing that happens after you get your nose done is that you always feel like its not small enough, you keep finding little things wrong with the work you've had done. i hear thats the same thing with women who get their boobs bigger; they always want to go bigger than they did.

like i admire Demi moore's restraint in her cosmetic enhancements to her face, so far she hasn't gone overboard and just looks "refreshed", not psychotic.... yet

I don't know.. to me it looks like she got the sides on the upper part of her nose shaved down a bit in these photos.. but it might just be lighting and aging.

^^^
    hmmm you might be right. if she did get something done it's very subtle and looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    you know a common thing that happens after you get your nose done is that you always feel like its not small enough, you keep finding little things wrong with the work you've had done. i hear thats the same thing with women who get their boobs bigger; they always want to go bigger than they did.
    i think that only happens when people get plastic surgery for the wrong reasons and have issues they would be better off dealing with in therapy rather than a plastic surgeon's operating room.
    i have 2 cousins (well, 3 but the third only got a tiny little bump shaved off her bridge and you can't even tell she had anything done - that was the easiest money her surgeon's ever made) who got nose jobs. both got excellent results - their noses, only smaller and more proportional to their faces. neither one wants a smaller nose or any other kind of plastic surgery.
    and then there's my aunt's friend who's neurotic as fuck and looks like a blonde michael jackson and is also anorexic. she's got fake boobs and giant lips and is constantly at the plastic surgeon's having something injected or sucked out.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Et tu, Ashton?

Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Some of those pics are actually of the 2d and 3d or more nose jobs, not just before all surgery and after.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

naw, Ashton has coke nose for sure! Inside of his nose is gone....Seen it before...a couple times

I like Angelina more in the "before" picture.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information