Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Beyonce Knowles' nose job

SVZ

Default Re: Beyonce Knowles' Nose Job

i think she's doing both (nose job and shading)

she's always shaded her nose...there's an old old destiny's child photo, it looks like a student grad pic (that wasn't airbrush) and you can see the shading...it was VERY blatant, literally two dark brown strips down the side of her nose.

while it can do wonders, it only creates an illusion, her nose is significantly different.

I don't really understand shading what is it exactly, using dark make up to create the illusion that the nose is a different shape than it actually is?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

Yup, two strips of darker foundation or bronzer down the side of your nose. Practically all celebs do it.

I remember when Beyonce used to be black; now if I get a tan, I'm darker than she is!

I can't believe people doubt about her nose job, it's SO obvious !!!! Of course she uses shading too, but even if this can make a big difference you know it doesn't make miracles such as reducing the Volume of your nose.....

Then :

Now :

Quote Originally Posted by bebechat
    I can't believe people doubt about her nose job, it's SO obvious !!!! Of course she uses shading too, but even if this can make a big difference you know it doesn't make miracles such as reducing the Volume of your nose....

Now :

I'll believe she had a nose job when I see a picture with the exact profile as above. All the "before" pix you included don't have one to compare with the above photo, side-by-side. Therefore I still doubt she got anything done to it. Cuz I'm a stubborn bitch...

Her nose job's quite obvious.

However, I find it's one of those nosejobs that changed the person's ethnicity. Julie Chen's guilty of that too.

J.Ho kept her nosejob close to her ethnic background--that's the only one thing I'll give her props to.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by bebechat
    I can't believe people doubt about her nose job, it's SO obvious !!!! Of course she uses shading too, but even if this can make a big difference you know it doesn't make miracles such as reducing the Volume of your nose.....

Then :

Now :

Thank you Bebechat! There's no denying her nose job. Two completely different noses.

Oh, no, she di'n't! Actually, there's only ONE pic that looks like a nosejob. All the others just look like make-up tricks. The jury's still out on this one (for me). And I think it's gonna end up being a hung jury...

Bronze Member

I think she looks adorable in this pic and I like her original nose (if she did have a nosejob) better than the new one,,, sometimes people get nosejobs when they don't really need them.

SVZ

for those of you who aren't convinced try to see her latest video "check on it"

it's disgustingly tiny.

and yes i do realize she has a lot of makeup in it and it's airbrushed, but she has a lot of makeup on and is airbrushed in all her video, and it looks 3 times smaller now.

See, that's the problem. I don't watch MTv or BET or VH1. But I guess I'll have to take your word for it, SVZ!

before

now

^^ IT LOOKS JUST AS WIDE!!!! I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL!!!!

I swear, folks, I'm really trying. I promise! But... I... just... don't... believe it! And you know what? If I had a million dollars right now, and I had to bet all or nothing on whether or not Beyonce had a nose job, I'd totally put all my money on NOT. Because in that last example, honestly: click on the before, then click on the after (the pic on the right is closest to the light/angle of the before pic). Resize the windows so that you can only see her nose. Look at them side-by-side on your screen. You will notice:
    1) Her skin tone is different. In the (allegedly) "after" pic, her skin is lighter. That will make a nose look smaller.
    2) The pictures aren't the same size. The (allegedly) "before" photo is larger than the (allegedly) "after" pic. That's why her nose seems bigger.
    3) Her make-up isn't the same in both photos. The (allegedly) "before" pic doesn't have much make-up shading on the sides of her nose or along the bridge, but the (allegedly) "after" pic does. That's why it seems wider.
    4) The angles of the pix aren't the same. The (allegedly) "before" pic is closer to a full-frontal shot than the (allegedly) "after" pic. The (allegedly) "after" pic is closer to a profile. That's why it looks smaller and more narrow.

Nose job!
    Go Habs Go!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information