Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Tisdale announces nose job

Did you read the fan comments? "She did it for health reasons, why would she lie about it? She's so beautiful! I love you, Ashley!"

She looks horrible. It's a horrible nose job.

Elite Member

Love the obligatory dying of the hair for distraction

-"You know, something looks different about that Ashley Tisdale"

-"Oh, she's a brunette now"

lol
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    How long does it take to recover from this type of surgery?
    Deviated septum? You're good to go right after the surgery; it's a matter of minutes. I was back at work in two days. A painfully awful nosejob and having to look at the lying fucktard with a fugly used-to-be nose in the mirror? I have no fucking clue.

The bitch had a beautiful nose... what a moron.

^ It depends. My husband had septoplasty, and it turned out his deviation was quite a bit more extreme than anticipated ("lightning-bolt shaped", they said ), so his recovery took a while, basically two weeks - not that he couldn't function before that, but he was definitely in a lot of discomfort, and blood/ooze/scabbing kept coming out of his nose for months afterward. He had it done in January and still has some discomfort to be honest. But no, there's absolutely no outward change to his nose, it's completely internal. This dumb Ashley bitch is simply a lying liar McLiarpants.

I on the other hand had a full-on nose job, with septoplasty included, but my deviation was only slight. The doc just did it because, basically, he's in there anyway so he might as well. And I think my septum recovery was probably more like yours, Pandora - I had no discomfort of that sort whatsoever, and even the actual bridge work I had done I basically recovered from immediately, it's tip work that takes a long time to go down, heal and stop hurting. I had my rhinoplasty in February and the tip is still a bit tender if I squeeze it, but the bridge and interior felt fine (and looked "finished") right away. I would never dream of using my "deviated septum" as an excuse for the fact that my nose looks different now - it looks different because I had a fucking nose job, LOL! The septum just does not affect the outward appearance.*

*There are some exceptions where you can see someone's deviated septum (there's a poster on here who had one corrected), but in those cases it would be so extreme that it would basically look like the person had a broken, crooked nose. Ashley just had kind of a bigger nose, and she expects us to believe any visible change would be apparent from a septoplasty? I guess she's lucky that most of her fans probably don't know the score, and will just swallow the septum excuse. She clearly had tip, bridge and bump work, and who knows, maybe a septoplasty as well that makes her feel justified in claiming it as an excuse.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Gold Member

I don't like her new nose it looks pinched at the tip and it's way too early to show her nose to the world. Her face is all puffy from the surgery and her face looks stiff. She should have waited at least 6 weeks before she made a public appearance.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

^ I agree, her tip is really small, considering that it's probably still very swollen and is going to gradually get even smaller over the next year. It's too small now.

And she has the bridge that I dreaded (and didn't get, thankfully) - no shape or contour whatsoever, just a straight line down from her forehead. A lot of nose jobs look like that, maybe because people insist on having their entire bump shaved down, while the surgeon can only safely remove so much bone, so they don't get the ski-jump effect, just a straight slope. That's fine if that's what you want, but it always looks so fake to me. I had my surgeon actually leave a small bump because I think some shape looks much more interesting and flattering, even if it's "big-shaped", lol.

Obviously I'm fine with people getting PS if that's what they want, but Grrrr! Why lie about it?!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

As sad as it is, I knew from the first moment I saw her that she'd end up getting a nose job. Her nose was different, a little on the bigger side (though by no means big) and it wasn't a typical cookie-cutter Hollywood nose. It was really just a matter of time. I wish Hollywood would make it more acceptable for celebs to have noses that are different and maybe a little on the bigger side.

Sorry. Rant over.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

^I agree. The obsession with teeny tiny "refined" noses is really sick and quite stupid. Ashley's nose was fine. It was more than fine.

I could really respect someone who said "I had a great, hideous honker in the middle of my face, so I got a nosejob."

Deviated septum, my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post

Whoa, that photo is awful! She really does look like a complete different person after her nose job--and that ain't a compliment.
    In this pic she looks like Sarah Michelle Geller on drugs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    I don't like her new nose it looks pinched at the tip and it's way too early to show her nose to the world. Her face is all puffy from the surgery and her face looks stiff. She should have waited at least 6 weeks before she made a public appearance.
    6 weeks? LOL. Why exactly?

As for this girl's nose - I agree, not a very sucessful job. They should have just fix the septum (she's OBVIOUSLY had a septum issue - and some deviated septums are VERY visible) and shave the bump off. Maybe thin it a little - but it was a STUPID STUPID STUPID choice to change the projection and "lift" it up. Completely fucked up her facial proportion. A lot of it might be due to swelling and it might drop, though.

Eli

If anyone's deserving of a nose-job, it's Ashley. It's just so prominent. And any guy that wants to get with her has to set up camp overnight to get over it. I think she'll look weird though.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^I agree. The obsession with teeny tiny "refined" noses is really sick and quite stupid. Ashley's nose was fine. It was more than fine.
    My mom and I were having a conversation the other day about how strange those teeny noses are considered "perfect" in today's Hollywood. It just looks so fake and weird. NOBODY has noses like that naturally.

Was Ashley's nose really that prominent before? I've never found this girl attractive anyway, but I didn't see what was so bad about her nose.

Quote Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
    Was Ashley's nose really that prominent before? I've never found this girl attractive anyway, but I didn't see what was so bad about her nose.
    that's what i can't understand. i didn't see that her nose was big or bumpy at all before.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

im sorry but her new nose sucks! its too scoop-y from the side and totally unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    She'll be in playboy soon
    so true
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; December 27th, 2007 at 07:21 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information