Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's nose job

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

thanks! im gonna get mine chiseled down to a point!
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    ^ errr ummmm, yeah, some of those bitches....no all of those bitches really shan't worry about their nose so much and focus on the rest of their faces! gawd theres a lot of ugly ppl in the world!!!

u kno what, i guess ill leave my nose alone cuz it seems like once u get a perfect or better nose it makes the rest of your face look worse for wear in comparison! u have to maintain an even level of attractiveness on your face in my educated opinion or you make things even worse than before. ive seen that a lot with nose jobs in particular.

^^I didn't notice a real difference with the noses.

Dr. Becker's claim to fame is subtlety - it's what I like about Angelina's nose job and some others. When I actually have the income and ability, my first consult for a nose job will be with him.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I don't think her nosejob (or cheeks, or chin, or brow lift) is subtle at all. It's far too chiseled and fake looking. She looks more like an insect now than she did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I have no idea what she has or hasn't had done, but she's beautiful. I'd happily have those so called 'bug eyes' and big lips. She's about as far away from ugly as you can get IMO.
    Yeah I agree 100%. I die when i see her face sometimes, haha. She's radiant, imo.

Bronze Member

Lots of hoopla around her, much ado about nothing IMO. Certainly, she's not plain. She's striking but not beautiful in the least and not aging particularly well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's had her whole face done. It wasn't until '99 to '01, (where she started to look attractive from all the tweaking) that people started raving about her looks.

I can't see how anyone can look at her early pictures and be in denial about this. How does your face change so drastically in a 5 year span during adulthood like that?? Nothing but PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    she looked better before IMO... i agree she is getting very insect-like now. way too pointy, before she was soft and beautiful, exotic looking even

yeah i think she was cute before. oh well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eh. I never saw her appeal. I just don't think she's all that hot. I've noticed that the only group that goes completely awol over her looks are primarily women. Most dudes don't even mention Angelina when talking about what chicks are really hot, due to her body--lack of hips/curves. And I've heard quite a few men voice that they don't see what the fuss is about with her.

YEAH REALLY, the only guy i know who has said she's hot out loud is a guy with the worst taste in women, in fact every woman i've seen him interested in is quite boyish no hips, athletic build, etc. .... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ omg i do too! especially the end which looks like a bulb when i wake up are there nose jobs for just the end of your nose; the cartilidge shit; i dont think i actually need any bone carving done/bridge work, but sculpting of the bulb

Haha, and I thought I was the only one. My nose looks much smaller in the evening than in the morning. It swells up a little when I lie down or when I cry. I had a nose job a few years ago and I thought it's still an aftereffect of the surgery.

oh really? ^ do you have before and after pics of your nosejob?!!!! are you happy with it? sounds like u are

nose jobs are sooooo hard to get right imo!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    oh really? ^ do you have before and after pics of your nosejob?!!!! are you happy with it? sounds like u are

nose jobs are sooooo hard to get right imo!
    I don't have any pics on my computer right now. But I'm definitely happy with my new nose although it does not look half as good as it did right after the surgery. Right after the surgery it was just PERFECT and it changed A LOT in the following months. I had severe surgery, the bone of my nose has a completely new shape and is half as big as before. After a few month I got a soft little bump on my nose which consists of scars and periosteum. I got a second surgery to remove it and it grew back. My doctor didn't agree to a third nose job as he thinks it's not worth the risk. My new nose fits my face very good and I'm satisfied with it though it's not perfect. But you just can't predict how your wounds will heal, it's not the doctor's fault.
    What I didn't know before the nose job is that the swelling easily lasts up to two years! Besides it's very difficult to achieve a defined tip if you have a lot of sebaceous glands on the nose (which I have). It can take 10 years until you see the final results of the nose job because the scars keep shrinking and so the shape keeps changing a bit.

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 11th, 2007, 08:49 AM

Thread Information