Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aaliyah's nose job

Aaliyah was just so unique to me, so different. I don't know if she had a nose job or not but I think that she was gorgeous. R.I.P Aaliyah.
    You can never be too curious!

She had the tip refined
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I dont know all this talk about Aaliyah being unattractive, thats a joke. That chick was stunning. However, I do agree that Aaliyah didnt look so good when she wore those colored contacts and the crinkly hair with no makeup. (it didnt bring out her features to well) She definetly had her nose done. She was gorgeous without makeup too, I'll post those later.

Here somes nice vids I found that captures her beauty.

YouTube - Aaliyah Talks Dance
    YouTube - Aaliyah interview last Album promotion
    YouTube - Aaliyah:So Much More Than a Woman DVD Clips[HQ]

the bangs look really brung out the best of her features IMO.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think this is a post nose job picture of Aaliyah...and possibly a pre-nose job photo of Jay-Z

Hi! I'm New Here!

Ok 100% correct, she had a nose job plus lip reduction. That being said i am a major Liyah fan and i feel imho she was the most beautiful in the RB scene. Beyonce is beautiful but shes not attractive to me. Aliyah was just to hot. We all have our opinions and im glad some people dont find aaliyah attractive. It shows we all have our personal taste, so girls dont feel like she had somthing you dont because somebodys allways gonna find you hot nomatter what. We all have our deffenition of beauty. But yess if you think she didnt have surgery your in pure denial. And i doubt you like her asmuch as i did. First off i wanna say, her prettiest imo was the One In A Million era god she was fkin gorgeus. But things you can notice. Lip size. They were much more full back than. esp Her top lip. Look closely. And the nose? Well that shits plain as damn day. It was made much more slim. Now with that said she didnt go crazy with surgery but i think some people woulda liked her new look better. And people like me perfer the more natural African american look she had going in the 90s. What black chick hasnt worn a weave? lol but her hair was natural. All in all i think she was better looking than anybody in the RnB scene today period.

Quote Originally Posted by useurbrain View Post
    I dont know all this talk about Aaliyah being unattractive, thats a joke. That chick was stunning. However, I do agree that Aaliyah didnt look so good when she wore those colored contacts and the crinkly hair with no makeup. (it didnt bring out her features to well) She definetly had her nose done. She was gorgeous without makeup too, I'll post those later.

Here somes nice vids I found that captures her beauty.

YouTube - Aaliyah Talks Dance
    YouTube - Aaliyah interview last Album promotion
    YouTube - Aaliyah:So Much More Than a Woman DVD Clips[HQ]

the bangs look really brung out the best of her features IMO.

because it hid her cocked eye
    & not a single fuck was given...

Bronze Member

I dont think Aaliyah had a nose job. To me her contouring with make up is what is obvious. In the 90's she used to line her lips far outside the line to give the illusions of a fuller lip and then stopped doing it in 2000 when that style fell out.

Gawd, everyone with money gets a nose job. If I had the cash I would too.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Bronze Member

Default AALIYAH was stunning

Im not a fan of hers; but she was absolutely stunning. The natural pic without any make up would have been hot if she closed her mouth.
    Every one, who has touched this Earth after the era of photographi, has taken hideous pics ... it's called living

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Naturally, she wasn't very pretty at all. She wore a lot of makeup and her looks were overrated.

Bronze Member

9 times out of 10, the people who believe that she had surgery are pretty ugly.
    Trust me they're less than stunning. It's a bit of envy involved; knowing that they'll never reach her height in success
    Her make-up stylist was a great illusionist and she was an amazing canvas to draw on

To: BasedGodGuile

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    because it hid her cocked eye
    and she's shitting all over Beyonce in looks.

Isnt her song flopping on itunes? Go by 10 copies so she can catch up with gaga and rihanna.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by applicant1 View Post
    9 times out of 10, the people who believe that she had surgery are pretty ugly.
    Trust me they're less than stunning. It's a bit of envy involved; knowing that they'll never reach her height in success
    Her make-up stylist was a great illusionist and she was an amazing canvas to draw on

To: BasedGodGuile
    Hmm, I can't agree with this. I think when we look at celebs, the media attempts to make them so perfect, so that fans think they are untouchable. The reality is, many of them, as beautiful as they may be naturally, have subtle enhancement. Nothing wrong with it, since they're judged like crazy. Aaliyah, like many other celebs was a natural beauty, but being in that industry, it appears that she (like many of her peers) underwent the knife. Remember, Aaliyah did some modeling, and that may have been part of the reason she went under the knife.

The battle of the Aaliyah noobz
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

she's dead. i think that counts as another nose job.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    she's dead. i think that counts as another nose job.
    Yes, this is her new refined nose. Too much refinement and narrowing of the bridge or tip? You be the judge.

Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information