Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aaliyah's nose job

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Yeah, her mother was part Native American.

Ohhh.. I never knew that. Thanks sweetness
    & not a single fuck was given...

Aaliyah was gorgeous. Personally, I like her look way better than Beyonce's. I don't really see the nosejob either. It just looks like some hardcore cosmetics and good lighting.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

It has always looked like the same nose. She was a beautiful girl, and had a beautiful spirit about her..just doesn't seem like many performers have that anymore. I think it's pretty obvious, that THE MAJORITY of Aaliyah's hair was real...and it looks natural.

I honestly think she's kept the same nose. And I have to say it's almost perfect. Not like Rihanna's. Cause everytime I state Rihanna's got a wide flat & large nose, some start blaming me for being racist (and I don't care:-)) like if you're black you HAVE TO be flawless and it is not possible even to think to have any type of surgery.
    Aaliyah is the perfect example of what a good nose is to me. And she's got darker skintone!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Oh gawd. Not again.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    It has always looked like the same nose. She was a beautiful girl, and had a beautiful spirit about her..just doesn't seem like many performers have that anymore. I think it's pretty obvious, that THE MAJORITY of Aaliyah's hair was real...and it looks natural.
    the majority of her hair was blended in with tracks of weave.

I honestly think she's kept the same nose. And I have to say it's almost perfect. Not like Rihanna's. Cause everytime I state Rihanna's got a wide flat & large nose, some start blaming me for being racist (and I don't care:-)) like if you're black you HAVE TO be flawless and it is not possible even to think to have any type of surgery.
    Aaliyah is the perfect example of what a good nose is to me. And she's got darker skintone!
    lol darker skin tone in comparison to whites i presume. you must not know too many black people to catergorize aaliyah as having darker skin..

^^ Maybe she meant darker skin than Rihanna?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    I cannot tell from these two images alone. Taken in completely different lighting situations and angles..
    ^Truth.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Oh gawd. Not again.
    I know!

So resistant to common sense...

Let's be honest shall we? She has a fugged up nose PERIOD. That's not racist at all. The $hit is pudgy and fat and bulbous (as one poster put it). It looks like half of a honeycomb. And that's not cute AT ALL! Hell even Riyonce knew it, hence the rhinoplasty

Wrong thread, kiddo...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Wrong thread, kiddo...

Ok remove the pic... just using it to point out the obvious. It's not being racist at all to say that her nose is big and fat. Because it is big and fat. Well... use to be big and fat

Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post
    To me, Beyonce is the one that looks "bland" and average. Take away the heavy makeup, lace-front wigs... This is what you get...

She looks average without makeup, and Beyonce's manufactured wannabe Shakira "look" does nothing for me.

Hands down... Aaliyah was the natural beauty.

I like Beyonce', she is talented and pretty in her own right..and she is also working what she has to--since we all know she is a 2 piece and a biscut away from being a chubby chick.
    Aaliyah was naturally beautiful(inside and out) weave or not whether she has on make-up and a dress or a baseball cap and boy clothing... With that said..There is no comparing the two ladies talent abilities...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    Your nose doesn't change that much if at all from 15 to 22. Regardless of how old she was in the first pic, it doesn't change the fact that she had work done.

And Aaliyah wore weave too, like most celebrities. Early in her career she wore her real hair, but later she started to add extensions to make her hair longer and fuller.
    I think your nose and your whole face changes drastically from those ages. I know mine did and I've never had plastic surgery. Your face tends to lose volume and take on a mature look, and your nose can change shape (somewhat).

That being said, I do think she had a slight nose job. It may have been slightly uneven or shapeless, and I think that's what she had done.

I think she was one of the most beautiful entertainers out there. And I say this because I got to meet her about 3 weeks before she died at her album release party. With no makeup, she was beautiful inside and out. She was with her brother, and did not have a snotty attitude.

I've met my fair share of celebrities and she still remains as one of my favorite (and it's not just b/c she died). She truly had a kind spirit!

Also, plastic surgery is not the end all, be all that some people make it. If you aren't naturally attractive, plastic surgery isn't going to make you a gorgeous woman. Naturally pretty women like Aaliyah and Beyonce become mega gorgeous with subtle enhancements. Unattractive women can become more attractive, but probably never "pretty"

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i dont think she did either; just a different angle is all....

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information