Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Aaliyah's nose job

^ that's right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Yana* View Post
    I dont think she got a nose job. It looks the same to me. And how are you going to compare a picture from when she was 15 to when she was 22?

Yea right, at least she sported her real hair. Aaliyah was the sweetest person ever and came across as very genuine. Much more real than overrated, overexposed Beyawnce.
    Your nose doesn't change that much if at all from 15 to 22. Regardless of how old she was in the first pic, it doesn't change the fact that she had work done.

And Aaliyah wore weave too, like most celebrities. Early in her career she wore her real hair, but later she started to add extensions to make her hair longer and fuller.

I vote who the hell cares, she's dead. That was so tragic

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I vote who the hell cares, she's dead. That was so tragic
    If you don't care then get the hell out of this thread. Cause there are people who still do despite what you may think

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    If you don't care then get the hell out of this thread. Cause there are people who still do despite what you may think
    um, i understand that you like her. but if you didnt want peoples opinions, you should not post on Gossip Rocks. Boy if i stayed out of every thread that badmouthed my John Travolta, i'd only be updating my profile. lighten up, its just life dear.

<removing knife from Raspberry's back>
    Last edited by msdeb; November 9th, 2007 at 08:11 PM. Reason: because i have a sense of humor
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Sorry, but I said the same thing about Marilyn Monroe's nose job; why speculate? It just seems so bizarre to focus on the plastic surgery of the deceased. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain
    Boy if i stayed out of every thread that badmouthed my John Travolta, i'd only be updating my profile

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Sorry, but I said the same thing about Marilyn Monroe's nose job; why speculate? It just seems so bizarre to focus on the plastic surgery of the deceased. Just my opinion.

it's not bizarre at all. it's very natural to still be curious about a person even when they are dead. people still tune in to watch biographies and documentaries that speculate about marilyn's upbringing, love life, and what really caused her death. they still talk and speculate about malcolm x and his life. as well as many other deceased celebs and political figures. it's a part of life really

it's not bizarre at all. it's very natural to still be curious about a person even when they are dead. people still tune in to watch biographies and documentaries that speculate about marilyn's upbringing, love life, and what really caused her death. they still talk and speculate about malcolm x and his life. as well as many other deceased celebs and political figures. it's a part of life really
    ... and with that being said, thats why everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter what it is.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Exactly^. I'm not trying to upset anyone here. I said I vote who cares. If people want to talk about, go for it. In case you haven't noticed, not everyone agrees with everyone around here.

I cannot tell from these two images alone. Taken in completely different
    lighting situations and angles..

I don't see it personally Dang, I miss her music

off topic: Beyonce is a spectacular performer, sorry "yawn"ing not applicable
    & not a single fuck was given...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0kah0ntas View Post
    I don't see it personally Dang, I miss her music

off topic: Beyonce is a spectacular performer, sorry "yawn"ing not applicable
    She may be spectacular, but the damn girl is everywhere. Everyone gets tired of even the greatest performer when they are shoved down their throats.

Bronze Member

Your nose doesn't change that much if at all from 15 to 22. Regardless of how old she was in the first pic, it doesn't change the fact that she had work done.
    Nose job or no nose job, she was still pretty IMO

Aaliyah wore weave too, like most celebrities. Early in her career she wore her real hair, but later she started to add extensions to make her hair longer and fuller.
    Not as much as Beyonce

You sure are starting off on the wrong foot. A newbie with 9 posts doesn't need to be getting sassy with a long time running member, it's no way to make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Yana* View Post
    She may be spectacular, but the damn girl is everywhere. Everyone gets tired of even the greatest performer when they are shoved down their throats.

But why is it her fault that the media run stories on her every move? If she $hitz and sneezes it would be on the front page. Don't blame her.. she's just on tour and they decide to spotlight each individual city, state, country and region, along with waldrobe "malfunctions", airport arrivals and departures, her meeting with the locals, etc. blah blah blah. They've done it to Brit.... yes I know she's a fukk up now, but the girl use to be able to put on a show... yet they still followed and dogged her continuously.

And face it, most Beyonce stories are not favorable.. so why should she be blamed for that?
    & not a single fuck was given...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information