Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston reportedly gets another nose job

Default Jennifer Aniston reportedly gets another nose job

Life & Style is reporting that on Saturday, Januardy 23rd, Jennifer Aniston arrived at the office of plastic surgeon Dr. Raj Kanodia. She didn’t leave until four hours later with her bodyguard in tow. The magazine reported that she had a consultation with the surgeon months ago.

Jennifer left his office hiding her face from everyone. A source says that she indeed had her nose done, “They discussed a little reshaping, done from inside the nostrils so the recovery would be quick. The doctor concluded that she needed a reworking of her previous rhinoplasty. But Jen was firm that she didn’t want anything too drastic.”

She apparently had the nose job, because she’s been having breathing issues since a nose job she had back in the 90s. Jen hasn’t been seen since the reported operation.

www.dlisted.com

Wasn't Saturday the 20th? Is it really that strange to go for three whole days without being photographed? LOL. Hell, it's weird she'd pick Dr. Raj though. He's always blabbing about what celebs have had done.

My morning news program is saying she got new boobs. Who the hell cares, what does the woman do now anyway, besides be behind the camera.

Elite Member

january 23rd is today first of all. secondly, do surgeons even work on saturdays? thirdly, maybe they meant december? morons

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    My morning news program is saying she got new boobs. Who the hell cares, what does the woman do now anyway, besides be behind the camera.
    I saw the cover of Star mag at the drugstore and it also said she got implants.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Implants? That's crazy...JA has a perfect body IMO. Her face is badly aged, however. Maybe she just got a serious acid peel to combat the wrinkles?

Her body is perfect because she's had work done on it, just like nearly every other actress in Hollywood. Her face has a lot of sun damage, and wrinkles from smoking.

Elite Member

^^here come the Angelina lovers! she hasnt had work on her body, but she has had a nose job. and Angelina has had nose job, upper lip enhancement oh yea, the gray skin and track marks from heroine make her look beeyoootifull

It seems everybody in Hollywood has had some work done.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23;513209[B
    ]^^here come the Angelina lovers![/B] she hasnt had work on her body, but she has had a nose job. and Angelina has had nose job, upper lip enhancement oh yea, the gray skin and track marks from heroine make her look beeyoootifull
    Oh stop it already! We know both these broads have had a shitload of work done and probably each done several illicit drugs at one time or another, regardless of which one we like better.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^here come the Angelina lovers! she hasnt had work on her body, but she has had a nose job. and Angelina has had nose job, upper lip enhancement oh yea, the gray skin and track marks from heroine make her look beeyoootifull

I think quite a few of us are equal opportunity haters of Aniston, Jolie and the very "special" Brad Pitt.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Angelinas drug may be heroin but Jennifers is cocaine.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jennifer Aniston can do whatever the hell she wants to with her body or to her body, and I don't give a flyin f---!

And for the record: As I've said in here before, I like BOTH Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. Or rather, I have no real reason to despise them or even dislike them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Oh stop it already! We know both these broads have had a shitload of work done and probably each done several illicit drugs at one time or another, regardless of which one we like better.
    Thank you MrsD, for speaking my thoughts exactly!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Has Angelina admitted to having a heroin addiction? (I'm asking seriously - I just didn't know)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information