Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half of the Friends' cast had nosejobs

Default Half of the Friends' cast had nosejobs

I was watching the E! True Hollywood Story about Friends last night, and they were showing pictures of the cast members when they were younger. I already knew about Jennifer Aniston, but I never realized that David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow had nose jobs too! I think Lisa has also had breast augmentation, but that's a different thread.
    Sorry I don't have any pics, I couldn't find any good ones.

lisa kudrow has the most obvious and crappy 80s nose job, it's horrible. i agree about david schwimmer too, don't know about the rest. jennifer aniston's nose looks pretty much the same now as it did when she was younger, though i guess it's possible she might have just had it subtly tweaked.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Here is the picture I posted of Jennifer Aniston "now and then" in another thread:

I think it's subtle, but defintely different. The bridge used to be much wider.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Not sure about Lisa Kudrow...I remember seeing a pic of her in a magazine, it was a makeup article teaching how to make your nose look even cuz her nose is kinda wonky looking (not straight). I don't know if she did coke or not but one nostril looks smaller than the other. Maybe she got that fixed? I'll have to see some recent or comparison pics.

eta: after reading sputnik's post...so is her nose wonky cuz it was a bad 80's rhinoplasty? I was thinking it could be coke cuz maybe she was only snorting from one designated nostril.
    Last edited by moomies; December 7th, 2006 at 02:22 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I thought Jennifer was so cute when that show first started, but she started looking terrible. Now, she could look a lot better with a little more weight and a better hair style.

Lisa Kudrow has actually had 2 nosejobs. She said so on some late night tv show, the first one was when she was quite young - I think 16 or so and then the second happened sometime later in life. The first one was botched and left her looking wonky. The second didn't appear to have helped too much.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Was something seriously wrong with her nose? Cuz 16 is rather young to get a PS, esp back when she was young.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Not shocking....I'd bet that ALL of em have had some kind of work done.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Was something seriously wrong with her nose? Cuz 16 is rather young to get a PS, esp back when she was young.
    The pictures that they showed on E! True Hollywood Story of Lisa when she was younger where atrocious...I mean REALLY bad. I had no idea she had a nose job, but now when I look at her nose it's kind of obvious. I don't think I used to pay attention to that sort of thing before I started coming to these gossip sites.

I thought she admitted to a nose job, Aniston never did but she DEFINETLY had one. David Schwimmer surprised me too; he hasn't got a great nose now either, what did it look like before!?

Silver Member

JA was actually adorable before her nose job. The only time I ever found her pretty.

I'd like to ask something that has never been clear to me: why did jenny had a nose job, but never really fixed it up? It is still so overshadowing and not feminine.
    If she's happy with her nose ok, but what's the reason why you go under the knife, then?
    And, if you finally decide to go under the knife, why would you not corect your imperfection?

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    I'd like to ask something that has never been clear to me: why did jenny had a nose job, but never really fixed it up? It is still so overshadowing and not feminine.
    If she's happy with her nose ok, but what's the reason why you go under the knife, then?
    And, if you finally decide to go under the knife, why would you not corect your imperfection?
    I think the goal was improvement, not perfection. She probably wanted to look like the same person...even an improvement is not guaranteed, sometimes PS ends up looking worse than before!

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    Here is the picture I posted of Jennifer Aniston "now and then" in another thread:

I think it's subtle, but defintely different. The bridge used to be much wider.
    I never realized how 'small' Jennifer's eyes used to be. I wonder if she's had the blepharostophy (sp) done.
    Go Habs Go!!

I allow that peoples faces can change over time, because mine thinned out as i got older, i think that might have happened with Jennifer; especially if she is really a coke addict because i know drugs can sink the cheeks in- my dad used to have a fatter face but since becoming a heroin addict in his 20's, he's drawn as hell, that whats happens to most addicts; they all have the same look. We know for a fact she was a pot smoker when she was with Brad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information