Thread: Docs used Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's ears to repair her coke-ravaged nose

Default Docs used Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's ears to repair her coke-ravaged nose

Docs used star's ears to repair coke-ravaged hooter

TARA'S NEW NOSE

By Polly Graham

This is the first picture of the new nose picked by celebrity toff Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and doctors built it from her ears!

Our exclusive shot shows TV favourite Tara after her 6,000 op this week to repair the ravages from years of cocaine abuse.

Still bruised and puffy following surgery at London's Princess Grace Hospital, she has splint and plasters over her reconstructed nose PLUS dressings on her ears where medics removed cartilage to do the repairs.

Until now Tara, 34, has relied on Botox, fillers and make-up to disguise the dent in her features a result of the rot and collapse caused by coke snorting.

The I'm A Celebrity star, who kicked her drug habit in 1999, always said she couldn't face going under the knife.

But recent photos of her misshapen hooter prompted her to book in for the three-hour operation.

She said: "I hate it so much and I wanted to hide it.

"It hurts because it's a personal thing and something I'm very ashamed of.

"But sometimes you need a push to do something and this is it."

Experts say Tara is likely to be in pain for a few days, with headaches and bruising.

The splint will probably have to remain in place for at least a fortnight.

Doctor nose best, Tara...

Source: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz4.shtml
    Link to more photos http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...howbiz4.shtml#
    Scroll down and click on Sniff out our shocking slideshow
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Default Re: Docs used Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's ears to repair her coke-ravaged nose

I only wish I had as much money as these idiots throw away on cocaine ...

Default Re: Docs used Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's ears to repair her coke-ravaged nose

Tara was photographed at a lot of events for someone who claims
    that they hated their nose and was ashamed of it.

07/17/2006
    Tara Under The Knife

She recently revealed that she felt like a "cross between Quasimodo and Michael Jackson".

But, despite her fears about surgery, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has undergone an operation to rebuild her drug-damaged nose.

Tara went into rehab in 1999 to kick a cocaine habit but the drug had eaten away the cartilage, leaving her with a dented bridge.

A now clean TPT recently told Now magazine: "I have to resort to surgery - I'm too weak to keep facing this criticism.

"Loads of people have said how ugly my nose is... I've been forced into doing something that's frightened me for the last six years."

Before the op
    She also revealed that she's never liked her nose and said: "Thank God for airbrushing - that's why I look good in magazines.

"But my nose has always looked funny - my friends' nickname for me is Wonky Nose."

Talking about recent pressure, Tara added: "When I went to Elton John's White Tie And Tiara ball last month in a blacked out car, all I could hear were the photographers shouting: 'Get the nose! Get the nose!'"

We can't wait to see the results.

Source: http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0...227929,00.html

They did the same to Jacko's nose.. if they can make his look somewhat presentable, they should be able to fix hers outright.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

And I don't think she's kicked her coke habit for one minute.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She really must have been shoveling that stuff up there...I hope that she has kicked her habit, it pisses me off when people take a second chance for granted.
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Tara nose she's looking better after op
    by CLEMMIE MOODIE, Daily Mail

07/25/2006

Years of cocaine addiction caused her nose to buckle in - and became a source of grave

embarrassment for Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

But ten days after undergoing nasal reconstructive surgery, the 34-year-old socialite

is smiling again.

While her eyes remained hidden beneath a pair of dark designer sunglasses, she proudly

showed off her new pencil-straight nose yesterday.

Gone is the unsightly splint of last week, replaced with a far less conspicuous

flesh-coloured plaster. And while her nose, which had caved in following a five-year

addiction to the Class A drug, is still a touch swollen, the operation was clearly a

success.

Miss Palmer-Tomkinson underwent a 6,000 operation at London's Princess Grace Hospital.

During the three-hour procedure, she had cartilage taken from her right ear and

inserted into the nasal septum.

By using tissue from her own body, the risk of infection was greatly reduced and the

healing process has been far quicker than if foreign materials had been inserted.

Previously the former I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! contestant had used a

combination of Botox, fillers and heavy make-up to disguise the prominent dent.

Immediately after the operation, she was made to wear a large white splint to keep her

new nose firmly in place.

The 'It girl'-turned-television-presenter gave up her 250-a-day drug habit six years

ago and has since endured several stints in rehab. She opted to go under the knife

after the press published photos of her collapsed nose.

Speaking from her home in West London, she said: "My nose has been like this for the

last six years. I've been having Botox and fillers because I hate it so much and I

wanted to hide it. Most people close to me, including every boyfriend I've ever had,

has known about it.

"Even makeup artists that I've had for television appearances and shoots have tried to

hide it from view. I could have had a nose job to sort it out, but to be honest I'm

scared to death of surgery. The shock of seeing the pictures in the papers made me want

to now get it done properly.

"Most people who use cocaine don't realise the amount of damage that they're doing to

the inside of their nose and I certainly didn't either."

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

gross.

That thing in the middle of her face is UGLY.
    Nope.

Thread Information