Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart's Nose job

Default Kristen Stewart's Nose job

Kristen Stewart has had a nose job or at least the tip reshaped. You can tell from her early pictures from panic room her nose is more bulbous at the tip. And she must have gotten this done at a very young age. Her nose looked fixed when she was in Zathura at age 15ish and in Twilight at age 17.
    What parents let their kid get plastic surgery at such a young age? Its not like she had a hideously broken nose or something.

fgg

more pics for evidence please.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Here's a few more, its hard finding the right angles to compare and some photos not photoshopped. But again its the tip of the nose that is different

I think it looks the same. But maybe that's just me.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

There's another one that other sites use to compare, some experts said that it looks like they elongated the tip so its not so perky or pugged and tucked her nostrils. And you can tell in most the photos that her nostrils are smaller and not so flared. Again small difference and it was done well very subtle

Absolutely she had it done. She had the piggy ScarJo nose. A little refining like Adele had and their faces go from the average attractive girl to a beautful face, with and without makeup.

I'd bet 80 percent of the actors in Hollywood have had their noses refined. Even just a touch can make them be more photogenic. I'm surprised at the arguments here. I think it's the first thing they do once fame is approaching.
    They see their big nose on the silver screen and get under that knife.

^ I guess I see it like this: if you're going to get your nose done, get the best nose you can get. I don't particularly like Kristen Stewart's nose (whether it's been surgerised or not), so I struggle to see why she'd pay for it. It's not a particularly attractive nose and I'm sure she could have had it refined, kept it subtle and still ended up with a nicer finished snozz.

But I do agree that most celebrities probably have refinement, I know a lot of people (myself included) whose nose looks different in photos than in person because the camera seems to pick up every tiny bump etc.

ETA: I hate my nose with a fiery passion

I don't think she had it done, I think she got older and grew into it. It's all flared out in the younger shot because she's smiling. Maybe people think she got it tweaked because the bitch never smiles.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^But the best nose you can get might not be the best for your face. Some people think they need a "perfect" nose when all they need is a tiny adjustment. I think some nose jobs look way worse after because their new perfect little nose doesn't fit their face any more.

ETA: This was to Levitt.
    SuriCruise likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I'm not seeing nose job, I'm seeing a kid that grew into her features.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't know about a nose job, but she looked like Brad Pitt as a child. If I had to choose, I'd say she grew into her nose.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I completely agree with you. I hate my nose too my sister broke it when I was younger. But the older you get the more pronounced the nose gets cause cartilage grows and you lose that baby fat and colligen in your face so it stands out more. I can tell a big difference from my pictures as 10-15-20-30.
    So when you see someones nose like kristens it should have gotten a little more pronounced by now and it looks smaller so she did get it refined. My point was it wasnt that bad to begin with and why would they let her do that at such a young age.

fgg

if something was done, it was extremely slight. i like her nose.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^But the best nose you can get might not be the best for your face. Some people think they need a "perfect" nose when all they need is a tiny adjustment. I think some nose jobs look way worse after because their new perfect little nose doesn't fit their face any more.

ETA: This was to Levitt.
    I agree with you, but that's what I meant. I think if this is a 'refinement' she could have had it refined and kept the proportions but been a nicer nose. Does that make sense? I still don't think she's had anything done though.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I agree with you, but that's what I meant. I think if this is a 'refinement' she could have had it refined and kept the proportions but been a nicer nose. Does that make sense? I still don't think she's had anything done though.
    What's nicer is a matter of taste, though. As someone who grew up hating her nose, I actually love Kristen's. I think it's cute, I love the shape, and it suits her face. So you never know, one person's "could be better" could be another person's "dream nose." (I love Rihanna's nose, too, and actually, they're a little similar.)
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information