Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson coy about nose job rumors

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Ashlee Simpson coy about nose job rumors

(AP)— Ashlee Simpson is laughing off rumors that she had a nose job but she's not denying it either. Recent photos splashed across the Internet and in tabloids suggest the multiplatinum singer has made an alteration to her profile, removing the bump that made her nose distinctive.

When asked about the speculation during a phone interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday, Simpson giggled and said: "Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it. I'm like, OK, whatever. It doesn't bother me."

But when asked whether the rumor was true, the 21-year-old singer didn't confirm or deny it, but just giggled more.

"Maybe who knows!"

Simpson the younger sister of Jessica is about to launch a summer tour in June. Her latest album is "I Am Me"; her first album, "Autobiography," was released in 2004 and sold 3 million copies.

On the Net:

http://www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com
    If she did get one, she'd be stupid. Looking unique is so much better than cookie cutter and if there was one thing I did like about her it was her rather interesting nose. Dumb, dumb women. Stop trying to fit into a mold.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Ashley Simpson coy about nose job rumors.

She did get a nose-job, did 'need' one and it looks good. Why not just admit it?

I don't think she's trying to 'fit a mould', but just found her nose unattractive before!

"Maybe who knows!"
    Oh Ashlee, you crack me up!

Why even bother trying to cover it up. Its so obvious she's had one and it looks good so why not just say ye?! She's just making herself look even more dumb. I mean, if she just point blank denied it, fine, we'd still know she's lying but atleast she'd be sticking to one particular answer, saying things like maybe is just laughable!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

The nose job looks great. Now if she would only stop singing and disappear forever my joy would be complete.

Rumors? Removing that bump was like taking the Eiffel tower off from Paris
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

Silver Member

I have to say I think she looks beautiful and with all the pressure I bet she had on her about her "imperfection" I don't blame her, I would have done it in a flash. WHoever her surgeon was did a fabulous job, it is so subtle, it looks like her nose only a better version of it. I think she looks great and she does not have to tell anyone if she does not want to.

^^ No but denying something so obvious just makes her look stupid. I'd think more of her if she just admitted it.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

^^ I think it's a bit ridiculous to deny something so obvious, especially since her new nose is very nice.
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

Elite Member

She's obviously had work done on her nose. She looks better, but let's face it. Jessica she's not!

Silver Member

Didn't she admit it though? I could have sworn I read in another thread about how she would look in the mirror and hated her nose or something. Or am I hallucinating again?

Maybe? Everything that comes out of her mouth proves what an idiot she is. Her nose looks great but she's so ugly on the inside(from everything I've read about her)that it really doesn't make a diff to me.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I think the title of the other thread said something about her being very pleased about it, so I assumed she had already spoken out about it

Default Ashlee Simpson: "Maybe" plastic surgery rumors are true

Ashlee Laughs Off Nose Job Talk
    By Stephen M. Silverman

When it comes to discussing the state of her profile, Ashlee Simpson's policy is don't ask, don't tell. But giggling is fine.

Asked about the widespread speculation on the Web and in tabloids that's she's had a nose job, the 21-year-old singer giggled and told the Associated Press: "Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it. I'm like, okay, whatever. It doesn't bother me."

Yet when the news service tried to put her nose to the grindstone and get her to confirm or deny the rumor, Simpson did neither she just giggled more.

"Maybe," she said. "Who knows!"

Still, a source tells PEOPLE that part of her new long-and-blonde look is, indeed, a nipped-and-tucked nose.

BEFORE & AFTER?

Simpson the younger sister of Jessica was more forthcoming about her love life to Teen People, for which she serves as the June/July cover girl. Discussing her boyfriend, Braxton Olita, the 20-year-old Hawaii native who plays guitar in her band, she said they were just friends before their relationship turned romantic.

"He's the yin to my yang; people call him my 'Little Buddha,'" she says. "When he comes around, everything changes. Braxton has taught me a lot."
    Simpson, whose latest album is I Am Me, kicked off her summer tour last weekend in West Palm Beach, Fla.
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...193063,00.html
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Default Re: Ashlee Simpson: "Maybe" plastic surgery rumors are true

Damn, I didnt know it looked that bad from the front!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information