Thread: Rinolook

Bronze Member

Red face Rinolook

hey! I've been hearing about this new procedure called rinolook. I want to go thru it cause but i dont know if its safe?

www.rinolook.com

please help me!

SVZ

Default Re: Rinolook

it's a new thing that's coming, where they either inject or implant material above and below the bump to hide it. they use injectable fillers in the US and Canada, since this hasn't been approved yet.

I learned about this on the Tyra Banks Show (Yay me!).

Some girl who was very paranoid about a bump in her nose had the procedure during the show. She was so very happy with the results. They said it lasts a couple of years too and is safe.

I don't know but whoever translated it into English is pretty stupid.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

It was most likely done by a computer. Anyways the procedure is real, though I wouldn't go south of the border for any sort of surgery just because its cheaper.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    It was most likely done by a computer. Anyways the procedure is real, though I wouldn't go south of the border for any sort of surgery just because its cheaper.
    but is it safe? they do this in my country

and the doctor said it lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    I learned about this on the Tyra Banks Show (Yay me!).

Some girl who was very paranoid about a bump in her nose had the procedure during the show. She was so very happy with the results. They said it lasts a couple of years too and is safe.
    did it look safe? did her nose look good?

Bronze Member

try googling it? there'll be way more info on it there than on here.

Quote Originally Posted by skindeep
    did it look safe? did her nose look good?
    Oops sorry Skindeep, haven't checked this thread for a while. Yes it was safe and it did look good. I don't recall that the product they used was definitely this 'Rinolook' but they said it wasn't permanent, it would need to be redone in a couple of years. It was just a quick injection. She was really happy with the result.

Hmm, I'm stumped! That's a really good point. And so is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy
    ok, stupid question but if you have a bump and they inject stuff around said bump wouldn't you be left with a larger bump-free nose? I don't know of anyone who would actually want a larger nose.
    No, I've seen someone who had the top of her nose made higher, so the rest looks smaller and it works really well, it depends on the nose you have to start with obviously. And I don't think that Aquamid is a safe filler, if it's not approved by the FDA yet there must be a reason. I know that it takes years to judge if a filler is unsafe, problems can appear years after the injection

SVZ

It's larger in the sense that it's taller in profile, since there's no actual surgery it's impossible to reduce anything since it's adding filler to conceal and create pleasing proportions.

It takes years and years for something to be approved, especially aquamid, but it's been shown to be safe in Europe - but the FDA is a bit slow on things. It sounds promising though, it doesn't migrate, absorb and it's less warpable.

Other one's like, calcium, harvested bone and even some of the porous implants tend to shift and warp over time.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Gotta friend that went to Brazil last fall for a face lift, a breast lift/implants, tummy tuck and lipo. She looked like a million bucks afterwards and it was much cheaper down there.

SVZ

Then she got very lucky. A lot of plastic surgeons in other countries aren't even plastic surgeons, they spend money on advertising etc, and running deals on "beauty travel", you don't need accreditation to call yourself a cosmetic surgeon and you can find people calling themselves that who are in fact trained as dentists and pediatricians.

It's just safer to stay within your own country, you have more protection and the doctor is more liable if anything goes wrong.

Plus, I'm guessing your friend needed post operative care, which can sometimes come out of the blue and require you to make the trip back to your original surgeon.

What if something had gone wrong? Could she afford to fly back to Brazil over and over again?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

This is the funny part SVZ, she's a minister that is paid to go around the world and speak. We all tried to talk her out of it because she really wasn't bad looking, particularly for her age (early 60s) but she was just bound and determined to do it. It worked for her but it's not something I think is very smart. She raved about the great care she got but I wondered.

Why is it that all those nose jobs people get the surgeons give them tiny triangular nostrils afterwards? I know no one with naturally triangular nostrils.

Thread Information