Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Eight most successful celebrity nose jobs

Default Eight most successful celebrity nose jobs

8 Most Successful Celebrity Nose Jobs

Could the shape of nose affect the celebrities’ career? Of course it could! Feast your eyes with 8 successful examples of rhinoplasty.

Marilyn Monroe, Rhinoplasty Pioneer!

Legendary Marilyn was one of the first celebrities to have had a plastic surgery. Rhinoplasty is yet another secret weapon which turned plain-looking small town Norma Jean into a chic Merilyn. Smooth line of sensual nostrils and thin nose bridge contributed to a new image of the actress.

Scarlett Johansson: “I never had a plastic surgery”

It was not in a distant past that young and charming Scarlett Johansson was pretty big-nosed. Rhinoplasty made her face features noticeably finer. The actress didn’t lose her individuality though, it is still her nose but it became smaller. Scarlett is denying her rhinoplasty. She says she will go to plastic surgeons only when she faces the signs of aging. According to her words, she believes in a plastic surgery and doesn’t want to look like a wrinkled witch when she’s old.

Jennifer Aniston, almost natural beauty

Jennifer’s father is a Greek, and by the time of her coming of age you could tell what nationality her father is by her nose. Plastic surgery helped. Last year Jen had another plastic surgery. Now Aniston is discouraging plastic surgery and saying she had to change her nose because she needed it medically.

Britney Spears, invisible change

Rhinoplasty is at peak of popularity and you are supposed to be in. Britney Spears and her surgeon found simple and effective solution – Britney’s new nose is a copy of her natural nose in its form but fake one is smaller. The result was just great: You can’t see the change right away but it was for better. They didn’t achieve the result with one surgery, so the singer had to have another surgery.

Halle Berry, important stop on the way to Oscar

Before rhinoplasty you could say Halle Berry was one of many cute actresses out there. Nose job made her look like a mind-blowing beauty. Narrowing the span of the nostrils is one of the most sought-after plastic surgeries among Afro-American celebrities. After the nose job was done Halle Berry’s career was on the rise and she became the only Oscar-winning girlfriend of James Bond (in ‘Die Another Day’ movie).

Winona Ryder, you wouldn’t believe it!

Once you saw that big-eyed girl, you wouldn’t get her off your mind. However, before starring in ‘Edward Scissorhands’ and ‘Bram Stocker’s Dracula’, she had her nose job. The surgery was a success. Ryder looks so natural now that it’s hard to believe she changed anything in her appearance. Many surgeons say that when it comes down to plastic surgery, it’s crucial not to overdo it. The ex-lover of Jonny Depp did it right.

Angelina Jolie, one more little step to excellence

Angelina Jolie was born beautiful. As a teenager, she had a part time job modeling and made appearance in video clips of many famous bands like Meat Loaf, Rolling Stones, Lemonhead and Lenny Kravitz. After her first notable movie ‘Hackers’ was released, she decided to make her nose bridge smaller. Well, actually her surgeon has nothing to be proud of as he didn’t have a lot of job here. But the fact that Jolie’s fans are still arguing whether their idol had a plastic surgery or not, means that Angelina looks very natural. So her nose job was successful.

Janet Jackson, pursuit of beauty in blood

Younger sister of Michael Jackson followed her brother’s footsteps. She had a good start as a singer and was also busy doing plastic surgeries. Fortunately, she could stop before it was too late. Nose job made her look better, though now you can argue over her naturalness. This cute button-nose makes the 42-year old look a bit childish. Smooth voice, nice show and bright appearance are a key to Janet Jackson’s successful career.

Eight Most Successful Celebrity Nose Jobs
    wait, did i miss something? who broke your wang?
    Keneesha when she banged it up a mango tree until I fainted.

uh oh, Halle Berry? lol, Brian Klein will show up now.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati

Janet's nose has always looked fake to me. And the 'before' picture is actually a picture of her after her first nose job.

^Yes, I hate Janet's nose. Not good work at all.

Jolie's nose looks OK from the front, but in profile it looks strangely flat compared to her lips.

Winona Ryder had the best nose job, imo. Her nose was OK before and I wouldn't have advised her to get it done, but the results were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Janet's nose has always looked fake to me. And the 'before' picture is actually a picture of her after her first nose job.
    You're right. Here are some before pics:

She must have been very young when she had her first nose job. Like the rest of that family, they must have hated their noses. Shame - both Michael and Janet looked great before they had any surgery.
    wait, did i miss something? who broke your wang?
    Keneesha when she banged it up a mango tree until I fainted.

why the hell is janet jackson on this list? her nose job is horrid.

winona ryder has pretty much the best nose job i've ever seen. great job. and scarlett johanssen's is also incredibly subtle and looks like a natural nose, you can only tell she had something done if you look closely at old pics of hers.

monroe's is also great, especially when you consider when she had it done.

paula abdul should be on this list. i never even suspected she'd had anything done until i saw pics of her old nose.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    ^Yes, I hate Janet's nose. Not good work at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    You're right. Here are some before pics:

She must have been very young when she had her first nose job. Like the rest of that family, they must have hated their noses. Shame - both Michael and Janet looked great before they had any surgery.
    Joe allegedly used to berate his children, especially Michael, for being dark-skinned and ugly. He really zeroed in on their noses and lips...lousy fucker.

Geez, that dandruff!
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

Janet had those 80's nose jobs. It looks unnatural. How is that considered successful?
    Rock the fuck on!

I can't believe Marilyn Monroe's was so great, considering she must've had it done in the late 40s or early 50s. Flawless job.

Winona Ryder's is great.

There was a picture of Halle Berry in OK mag last week from 1996 and 2010 discussing how she hasn't aged much and the nose was really obvious. Her nose job was good, but she didn't look bad with her original.

All the Jacksons should've kept the noses they were born with, imo.

I think Patti LaBelle's nos job was a realistic one.

Before:

After:
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

^^^
    it's not bad but it's definitely obvious.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Winona's, Britney's and Scarlett's nose jobs are the best, because they were not overdone.
    It's hardly believable they had something done.
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck

Some of these people really didn't need rhinoplasty. So, is that the thing to do when you hit Hollywood? Take a critical look at your schnozz and have something done to it just because you can? And blame it on a deviated septum?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I think Patti LaBelle's nos job was a realistic one.

Before:

After:
    Patti's is a good one. It gives her definition, but is still ethnically identifiable.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information