Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Oh man! Spiced Rum Cream Filled Donuts

*looks at the screen longingly and frowns at my broccoli and chicken*

Dammit Novice! I'm going to Krispy Kreme right NOW, and booking a ticket to Colorado and crash at Greys house this weekend!

Krispy Kreme? I like them a lot, but thats a piss poor substitute for this recipe.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Goddamn that's too much work. It would be easier to just show up at Greys.

Note to self: sychronize flight times with Novice and coattail on her English charm.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Krispy Kreme? I like them a lot, but thats a piss poor substitute for this recipe.
    I know and they're only good when they're hot, but looking at that recipe, I don't have the time or patience to do it myself (and I'm one hell of a baker ) which is why I'm heading out west this weekend. I know your airport is way out in Kansas, but don't worry, I'll rent a car

Now see, since I've been baking all of our bread every weekend the last couple months, it really doesn't seem like much extra work to me. Do the filling Saturday night and let it cool in the fridge, do the donut dough with the bread dough since they both have to be set aside to rise. Easy peasy, especially since I do not have to clean up.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I might just have the rum. This recipe is too compli-cady for me.
    MontanaMama and DeChayz like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Now see, since I've been baking all of our bread every weekend the last couple months, it really doesn't seem like much extra work to me. Do the filling Saturday night and let it cool in the fridge, do the donut dough with the bread dough since they both have to be set aside to rise. Easy peasy, especially since I do not have to clean up.
    Chile, it's Cinco De Mayo weekend! Ain't nobody got time for all that!

The only thing I want to do with some rum tonight or tomorrow is drink it straight out of a bottle! I'll be too fitshaced to care where my donuts are coming from. I've even been known to eat Dunkin' Donuts when I'm three sheets to the wind. Blech.

Us old married with children types have plenty of time for baking. But since you're all young and single and hot I can see your point.
    hustle4alivin likes this.

Us old married with children types have plenty of time for baking. But since you're all young and single and hot I can see your point.
    Touche!

Touche!?!? More like Damn Straight (errrrrrr) Damn Skippy ?!?! or You know it Greys!
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

These are amazing! A couple of hints, unless you have a full house, I would halve the recipe as these make a LOT, otherwise you will standing and frying forever. Also the rum extract is really strong, it would be best to taste frequently and increase the milk until it tastes a little more balanced.

They look and sound decadent...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Well, I brought three dozen in to work; they lasted about as long as the ones at home did, about 3.2 seconds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information