I am a huge cooker/baker, so I am going to post some of the best dessert recipes I have.
This cake is so freaking good, it's the best homemade chocolate cake I have ever had. It's really moist and rich, great with ice cream. If you don't have sour cream, you can substitute it with apple sauce and still get great results. It's for die hard chocolate lovers, epecially if you frost it with chocolate frosting!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream (can also substitute 1 cup of apple sauce)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan. (I use a bundt cake pan)
- Bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool.