- 480g lean topside steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbs Thai red curry paste
- ¾ cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, stalks removed
- ½ red capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup reduced fat coconut milk, extra
- ½ tbs cornflour
- 30g cashew nuts, toasted
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
Coat a non stick frypan with cooking spray. Stirfry the beef strips until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add Thai curry paste and coconut milk to the pan. Bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar and fish sauce and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the bok choy and capsicum and cook until the capsicum is softened. Combine extra coconut milk with the cornflour and stir into the mixture, cooking until the mixture boils and thickens.
Stir in the cashew nuts and coriander.
WW Points value: 6
Instead of the light coconut milk I usually add Carnation light evaporated milk and about 1 tsp of coconut essence. That should take it down to about 5 points. And I'd serve it with either basmati or jasmine rice.