These are really easy, cheap, and surprisingly good. Kids love them.
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 can refrigerator biscuits (not the flaky/layers kind... I use Food Lion Texas-Style Buttermilk biscuits)
3/4 cup cheese (any kind- I use grated Mild Cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Press biscuits into greased muffin tin to form cups.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add barbecue sauce and brown sugar to drained ground beef.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into biscuit cups.
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake for 10 minutes