Stuffed Baked Potatoes
* 6 x baker potatoes
* 6 slices of crispy bacon
* 4 x green onions, sliced thinly
* 1 cup of blue cheese, crumbled
* Salt and pepper
You can vary the ingredients, but these are sinfully good.
1. Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool.
2. Slice the top, lengthwise, off of each potato and scoop out the flesh. Add crumbled cheese, crumbled bacon, green onion, salt and pepper. Mash well and then stuff back into potato shells.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and potatoes are heated through.