Feta and Watermelon Salad
This is refreshing and tasty.
* 1/4 medium sized watermelon
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta (125 ml)
* 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley (15 ml), or mint
* freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
* 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (5 ml)
1. Cut twelve wedges of watermelon so that the wedges are ½-inch thick and shaped roughly in 3 x 3 x 3-inch triangle with rind removed.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the feta, parsley, black pepper and olive oil. Toss gently to combine.
3. Sprinkle watermelon wedges with some of the feta mixture. Serve immediately.