Grilled Potato Chips
http://www.foodtv.ca/recipes/reciped...px?dishid=7707 Food Network Canada
* 1 pound baking potato (scrubbed and bias-cut into 1/16-inch-thick slices) (454g)
* 3 tablespoons peanut oil(45ml)
* 2 teaspoons coarse salt or seasoned salt(10ml)
* 1 teaspoon chili powder(5ml)
* pepper to taste
1. Place potato slices in a pot of boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; place in single layer on paper towels. Carefully brush both sides of each potato slice with cooking oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat low grill. Grill potato slices on the rack directly over low heat for 10 minutes per side or until crispy and golden brown. Watch closely.
3. Remove from grill and immediately sprinkle with chili powder and salt.