It looks like salami, but it's made of chocolate and dry biscuits. It tastes great and is super easy to make.
Time: 30 minutes
150 gr sugar
100 gr butter
4 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
300 gr dry biscuits
1 small serving of ruhm (this is not mandatory, I prefer it without the rum)
1) Melt the butter in a non stick pan or in the microwave. The butter needs to be only slightly melted, so use a low flame or make sure you only microwave it for a few seconds. Break the dry biscuits until you obtain rough, big crumbs (you don't need a powder, so make sure you don't break them too much).
2) Beat the eggs with two tbs of sugar until you get a smooth cream. Slowly add the melted butter, the reminder of the sugar, the rum and the cocoa powder. Keep steering until you get a soft, even cream.
3) Add the biscuits and steer until they are evenly mixed with the cream.
4) Place the cream in a sheet of baking parchment paper and roll it, to make it look like a salami, then roll everything in a foil sheet.
5) Place in the fridge and let it cool for 2 - 3 hours.