These are super easy, and it makes a fluffy, delicious biscuit. I have made these a few times, and they're always a big hit. The butter in the bottom of the pan keeps them from burning or sticking, so they come out a perfect golden color every time. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 7-Up (you can substitute Sprite or a store brand)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450º
- Cut sour cream into biscuit mix and add 7-Up.
- This makes a very soft dough. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on your cutting board or table and pat dough out.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan (I use a square Pyrex glass casserole dish).
- Place cut biscuits in pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.