A friend made this from the Food Network Canada site and it was sooo tasty.
Blueberry Drizzle Salad
* 2 tablespoons sliced roasted almonds (30 milliliters)
* 2 cups blueberries (500 milliliters)
* 2 tbsp sugar (30 milliliters)
* 1 tbsp water (30 milliliters)
* 2 tbsp lemon juice (30 milliliters)
* 1/4 cup olive oil (60 milliliters)
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (15 milliliters)
1. Simmer blueberries with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of water until syrupy consistency is achieved. Let cool.
2. To make dressing. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon sugar and Dijon mustard. Mix well.
3. Pour cooled blueberries and dressing over mixed greens and serve.