Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite shampoo and conditioner

I loooooooooooooooove Matrix Amplify. It smells fantastic and works wonders.

Default Re: Your Favourite Shampoo + Conditioner

Quote Originally Posted by *trina*
    I love it.....it makes ur hair soft and shiny

Amen! I alternate this stuff with the Body Shop Honey Shampoo (sans conditioner...the shamp alone is just enough moisterization for my very curl locks)

Johnson's Baby Shampoo. The chamomile kind. Oh, and the conditioner too. I used to use Tigi Bed Head Curls Rock whatever, but it was too expensive, and didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.
    2 years...

I love Mastey shampoo and conditioner. The Frehair detangler is the best conditioner for fine hair that gets weighed down easily by heavy conditioners.

I developed a case of dandruff really randomly lately, so I'm back to Head and Shoulders. I hate the stuff. I hate the smell and I hate the way my hair feels afterwards, but the dandruff is gone now.

i also use chamomille baby shampoo, but it's some german brand. i alternate with a clarifying shampoo, usually pantene. it's a little too harsh to use every day. i also like infusium23 but they don't sell it here so i only get it when i go to the states or someone brings some back for me
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've tried all sorts from the most expensive to supermarket's own brand, and I think the most consistent for the fairest price is Clairol's Herbal Essences. They smell delicious and leave my hair feeling lovely!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think right now I'm going back to Pantene after a VERRRRRY long break from that (like years). I tried Kerastase, but it's very expensive and I get frustrated waiting for it to come in the mail from an eBay seller. I also like this stuff from the upscale salon I used to go to. Don't know the name, but it's even better than Kerastase and cheaper too, and all natural. I must call them and see if they still carry it. There again, they are 15 miles away so I have to plan a trip there to buy it.

I like to vary what I use, hair responds better.

I'm using Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner right now. Unimpressed.

I've still got quite a bit of it left, but when I run out, it's on to something else. I usually switch brands every time anyway. I'm not sure what I'll try next.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I loved the Shampoo that Swiss Ives used to make. That Jojaba stuff. I loved it.

And when they made Gee Your Hair smells terrific. You can get it on ebay but I was scared to buy it.

Redken makes the best lotion for drying your hair.

^^Which Redken product are you using?

I got talked into the Redken Align 12 Ultra-Straight Balm because I told my stylist I wanted something for heat protection and to help hold a style. It's a medium strength hold, but I'd have preferred maybe mild strength and something not exclusively for straightening hair.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I rotate shampoos. Never use one twice in a row. Mine developes a resistance or something. Right now: Redken All Soft, Redken Body Full ,Matrix Sleek Look and Redken Extreme. Like Redken Sleek Look & Body Full conditioners-but only on the last half. Just IN CASE someone doesn't know this: hold your hair out from your head the last rinse. If you don't conditioner/shampoo will be on the back of your strands and hair won't shine. I love me some shine! I love my hair!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I used to love "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific", too. I don't really have a favorite shampoo. Right now I'm using Herbal Essence, and I like it pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^^Which Redken product are you using?

I got talked into the Redken Align 12 Ultra-Straight Balm because I told my stylist I wanted something for heat protection and to help hold a style. It's a medium strength hold, but I'd have preferred maybe mild strength and something not exclusively for straightening hair.
    It is called Satinwear 02. It is blow-dry lotion. I like it. My stylist says it will protect the hair from the ravages of blow drying it everyday.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hi darksith, does it have a "hold" quality to it as well? I need something to hold the ends. I just chopped 2 inches thanks to the inspiration everyone else here gave me, and it's hold the curling iron thing better, but I'd like something that protects and holds too. It falls just below my collarbone now, and I just bend it in a small flip with the curling iron.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information