Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite makeup

There is a board rule about reviving old threads for no good reason, i.e. to make a one word post. You might want to check it out.

This weekend I picked up Bourjois mascara in blue and love it! The applicator is really long and straight and perfect for those with super long eyelashes. No clumping!

I also picked up Urban Decay glide on eye pencil. The best pencil I've ever used. It goes on perfectly.

i recently bought elizabeth arden lip gloss and it's really good. great consistency and no shimmery sparkly crap in it like in most glosses. this one goes on a bit like a lip stain except it's a gorgeous pink/nude colour.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i recently bought elizabeth arden lip gloss and it's really good. great consistency and no shimmery sparkly crap in it like in most glosses. this one goes on a bit like a lip stain except it's a gorgeous pink/nude colour.
    Aahhh! What is the name of the formula and colour please? It sounds like exactly what I've been looking for!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Bare Minerals. Was watching QVC and they were demonstrating so I bought some and use it on eyes and face. Just Beautiful.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    There is a board rule about reviving old threads for no good reason, i.e. to make a one word post. You might want to check it out.
    PB, where can I find rules like that? I couldn't find anything but very general rules in the FAQ/rules section....
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Silver Member

im using the body shop make up just now and think its brill, usually wear clinique or bobbi brown but fancied a change

^^Glad to know I'm not the lone Clinique wearer around here. My fav Clinique product is their Superdefense moisturizer and Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - it's scary black in the tube, but a gorgeous color applied.

I get sort of intimidated by the MAC counter, not sure why. I think it's because everyone that works at the counter here has really out there, wild make-up. It's very well applied and gorgeous, though. I think I'm worried I'm not cool enough for their make-up.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hey Laurent, is the Black Honey lipstick blue/purple based, or more neutral? Sounds interesting.

Zee

I love black honey lipstick. It is so flattering and easy to wear I might have to pick up another tube. MAC scares me as well.

Mira stop by for a peek next time you are at the mall.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, I'm excited. I have a feeling this is something I would like. I like brick type lipstick, or mocha, I put it on heavy, then blot it and add some mild shine. Looks good on aging lips lol

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    PB, where can I find rules like that? I couldn't find anything but very general rules in the FAQ/rules section....
    There is no official board rule about it, it's just that some people find it annoying and have complained about it. Personally, it doesn't bother me. It only wastes half a second of your time if you come across a post or thread that is not of your interest. I myself make stupid little post with one smilie only and such sometimes. It also is a pleasant surprise for me when an old thread comes back to life because it was bumped even if it didn't contain any useful information (but who are we to judge what is worthy and what isn't about a post?).

However, mods are able to give an infraction for someone resurrecting an old thread. I understand though that for new posters, it might take some time to understand how the board works. So let's just all be a little nicer and forgiving to newbies is what I say.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Zee

It's a raisiny red stain. Quick and easy.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Black Honey seems to look good on just about everyone. I'm very fair with cool undertones and it looks as good on me as it does my mom who has a medium complexion with warmer undertones.

If you go check it out, don't be freaked out by what it looks like in the tube. It's EXTREMELY dark, but I swear it won't look like that on your lips!

Here it is:

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

MAC, I love MAC. Anything and everything they make, I want. Their new Barbie campaign is so damn cute. M·A·C Cosmetics | Barbie Loves MAC
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information