Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite foundation

Thanks Sparkly and Crumpet, will go have a look around at the shops tomorrow
    ssabmud

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Good luck and let us know what you pick.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Prescriptives traceless foundation.
    They match it to your skin. Love that shit. So light and airy.

Anyone tried the Korres foundation?

Well I picked up the Revlon ColorStay foundation, and I am quite impressed. It does have great coverage which does last, but man is it a bitch to get off!

I went with the ColorStay as it was cheaper, and unfortunately being in a smalltown, the local chemist rarely (if ever) stock samples so it was a bit of a gamble. I think I'm going to go for the Estee Lauder DoubleStay though when I have a bit of extra cash!

Will update when I do Thanks.
    ssabmud

I am loving Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence foundation. I have combo skin, and it's a bitch to find a foundation that's hydrating enough without being overly oily. This foundations fits the bill. It looks very natural, but it gives gorgeous looking skin. I pair it with the Lancome primer and the Flash Retouche concealer. Even my boyfriend commented on how great my makeup looks lately, and he doesn't usually notice things like that.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Silk is right. I don't know how it's so silky and oil free. It feels like when I've put moisturizer and foundation on after I've had a facial. Allure Magazine voted it best liquid foundation last year. I bought knowing I could return it but I'm not returning it. I'm very impressed.

Silver Member

^^ I love the Le Metier de Beaute line, I'm using this gorgeous primer type product, and the foundation, and I look flawless, and younger. Just love it!

I'll definitely have to try the Giorgio Armani Foundation. The biggest problem for me is finding a foundation light enough for my light complexion. The one I have been using recently is Double Wear Light by Estee Lauder.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Prescriptives traceless foundation.
    They match it to your skin. Love that shit. So light and airy.
    I personally love Prescriptives because I can get the perfect tone for my skin.
    Damn company's gone under. Now what? I don't wear foundation often but when I do I want it to look like it's not even there.

I've been using Almay clear complexion makeup for a few years now. It's about 13 dollars, lasts 6 months if used daily, and has a very even, but natural look. Almay is my favorite for any skin products, but I use a lot less makeup now than I used to - only foundation, blush, and mascara.

I used to use Great Lash, but on a whim I switched to the Colossal, also by Maybelline. One sweep per eye and BOOM, long lovely lashes.

Revlon Age Defying, soft beige:

I tend to have dry skin and this stuff works great! Price is reasonable and a little bit goes a long way.

Count me in on the Maybelline Great Lash, I love the new big brush:

Best mascara I've ever tried and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. And it's cheap!!

I use SkinTint FX with Natural FX over top. I really, really love anything Cover FX.
    My first impression of Cover FX was that it was really thick and meant for people that needed heavy coverage, so I avoided it. I had a Cover FX makeup artist do my makeup and she gave me a full size of the Natural FX foundation she used on me.
    I fell in love.

When I left my makeup bag in my s/o's vehicle, I just put on the old foundation that I used to swear by. Ew. I had to wash it off my face immediately.

I often get asked what I use for foundation and I always direct them to Cover FX.

I refuse to use MAC.

Kinda loving the Mabelline Super Stay Makeup right now. I have really, really oily skin and it does a great job of not melting away through the day...doesn't last the 24 hours like advertised, but it's pretty good. Does a nice job of spackling the pores and covers the blotches just dandy, blends well too. Usually go for a more pricey foundation, but this is actually quite cheap and cheerful. OK, here's my little makeup discovery. I use the liquid foundation as a base and the mineral makeup works great as an under eye concealer. Take a small brush and smush it into the mineral powder, don't tap it on the side of the jar, you want a bunch of powder on the brush and kinda press it into the under eye area. Feather the edges when you're finished, looks much more natural than cream coverups.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Count me in on the Maybelline Great Lash, I love the new big brush:

Best mascara I've ever tried and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. And it's cheap!!
    I have always HATED Great Lash for that crap ass brush in the original, but I bought this big brush kind on a closeout and I love it. I don't know how anyone uses the tiny, sparse brush in the original Great Lash.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information