Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

Red face

I ordered a mascara sampler kit from QVC. It came with 6 or 7 different brands to try. Some full sized. It's been awesome trying new brands I wouldn't usually buy. Mostly because until now I have never spent more than like $8 on any tube.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Younique actually has a bunch of powders that you can use to tint the lashes after you apply them, but I haven't tried it. I'm kinda makeup challenged. But they have blue, brown, pink, green, etc.... I have them all. I just use them as eye shadow.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^^
    Is the sealant tinted too because it's pitch black and I would think it would just recolor all the tints to black, no? If not, I NEED BROWN TINT!!! Lol! Today was the first time I wore them out in public (to my nail salon) and the compliments wouldn't quit. Once they found out they weren't false lashes, they were all over it. And these are Asian woman who go home for a month a few times a year and have access to AWESOME beauty products. I still say this is going to be copied by most major high end brands in the near future. It's just too good.

Sprynkles, I buy most of my makeup and skincare and haircare from Sephora just because of the free 3 day shipping, which I get in 2 days because I'm very close to one of their warehouses. There are brands that were exclusive to only QVC that I tried and liked but they have ALL since expanded to Ulta or some other such free shipping site (I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora and I'm pretty loyal, most of the time). I LOATHE using QVC just because of the ridiculous shipping/handling fees. I don't get why people don't just buy them at a brick and mortar store or an online store that offers free shipping and handling. IT Cosmetics has lots of promise ... their brushes are AMAZING (but when QVC pairs them with a makeup product, it's usually a fail, but I'll find something else it's perfect for .... example, they used to sell that loose powder illuminator with this full, dense brush that picked up WAY too much product, unless you wanted to look like you were sweating all day; it was exclusive to them too, they're tricky with that and do that with a lot of beauty vendors) and they have a few really innovative products (one is their Bye Bye Redness .... it covers flawlessly with barely any product and makes pores disappear ... but it comes in ONE color (like a medium) ... I bought it just because the presentation was just too good to be true and I loved it until I got a side view of a full size mirror ... it looked like I had bruises all over my face because it was too dark for me). Now they're available through their own site and at Ulta, both with free shipping and handling. I also got one of Sephora's mascara sampler kits. There were a few I liked, but again, all black. Buy your IT mascara from their website next time and you'll most likely get several samples too and not pay shipping or handling!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    It's normally $29. If u want some, I'll sell it for $30 free shipping.
    It is saying the cost is 36.24. Am I doing something wrong?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

If you order from the link, it adds tax and shipping. When I place a bulk order, I get free shipping. I can send you one direct for free shipping if you want. Ill pm you.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Finally got around to taking a picture with this stuff on....gives me nice, long lashes!

Sorry the pic is so big and kind of grainy.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I really love this product!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

just ordered it yesterday from someone at work. I should get it next week......

How does it make your lashes feel ? Do they feel hard and spiky or soft and flexible ? and does anyone wear contacts with this mascara ,I've heard in the past that the fibers and grab onto contacts and cause problems

Mine don't feel either really hard or soft. They feel about the same as they do when I wear any kind of mascara. Stiffer, I guess you could say.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I've had mine for close to 2 months now and I believe this stuff is supposed to be a 2 month supply. I love the product but my only complaint is that the transplanting gel seems to have dried out a good bit about 4 - 5 weeks after I started using it. I can still use it but it just seems to be super dry now compared to when I first got it. Maybe it's because I use it nearly every day?

I still have a ton of the fiber lashes left and didn't want to toss them! So what I have done is, instead of using the transplanting gel, I have started using the fiber lashes with my regular mascara. It is still giving the same results too.

Once I start to get low on the fiber lashes, I will order more. I really love this stuff though cause it's the ONLY thing that's truly given me the lash length that I don't have naturally.

I don't think they are stiff are spikey, they feel very natural.

I think I'm running low on fibers but my gel is fine. I'm about 2 months in on mine. I wear mine every day too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information