Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

I received it today in the mail, and tried it about an hour ago. I did one eye, and came out of the bathroom to show my daughter; she thought I had bought fake eyelashes! It was super easy to use, took maybe a couple of minutes per eye. The only issue I had was it looking a tiny bit clumpy when I added the coat of fibers, but it "smoothed" out a bit with the 2nd coat of the gel. I'm thinking if maybe I run a lash comb through my lashes at the end, it would help even more. Otherwise, I have to say I'm very satisfied. Oh, and it came off just as easily as any other mascara with makeup wipes.
    rollo, AquariusMoon and Lobelia like this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Thank you for the update!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Yes, thanks for the update. You'll probably be an expert at it in no time. It seems like all mascaras are different enough to where you have to figure the best way to get the look you want with each new one.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Thank you Moongirl! I'm ordering some right now off ebay. I've watched at least a dozen different vids on YouTube and they ALL have shown the same results too! I can't wait to try it!

To quote my 14y.o. daughter, "It's legit! "
    Just Kill Me likes this.

Some of women at work use this & it's pretty cool. I've been using something similar I got on HSN by Ready to Wear (RTW) for about a year & it's the same concept as this. I've experimented with the RTW with my regular mascara & I put on two coats of my own mascara, then the fibers, then a coat of the RTW "power" (that's their sealer) & if I feel like, I'll do an additional coat of fibers & the power for more "oomph". Not sure about the Younique, but the RTW fibers get on my face (but easy to wipe off with a dry cotton ball) but if I use a hand mirror & look down at it while applying the fibers, I don't get them on my face so much, & if I do, a dry cotton ball fixes it easy-peasy.

Ok, I just got some from my friends party and this shit rocks. I really can't believe it. And it feels totally natural, not like I glued any falsies on! I liked it so much I signed up to sell it cuz I know a ton of friends that would buy it. So if anyone wants some, PM me!
    sprynkles likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I got mine today and all I can say is WOW! I am loving this stuff! I wish I'd known about this sooner!!

I tried one eye with a coat of my mascara, like the directions state, and then I did the other eye with just the gel and fibers. I didn't really notice what the difference is between the two though. It gives me incredible length and just enough volume to make them look really good. And Moongirl is right in that the fibers make it look a bit clumpy at first but when you add the last gel layer on it really smooths everything out.

I will definitely be using this every day! My lashes are so long now that they are hitting against my glasses. LOL May have to only do one coat instead. Overall I am VERY satisfied with this and would recommend it!!

How much is this miracle stuff?
    heart_leigh likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Wow at all the testimonials here! I'm going to buy this product ASAP! Thanks guys!
    Rock the fuck on!

Just bought some on ebay & it's supposed to get here on or before June 10. Can't wait, want it now. Will report back. I paid $31.98 or something like that, with free shipping.
    AquariusMoon likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It's normally $29. If u want some, I'll sell it for $30 free shipping.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'll order some from you. Next payday, in two weeks.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

This seems great - as I have so short lashes, I might try this out. But the lashes don't feel heavy or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    It's normally $29. If u want some, I'll sell it for $30 free shipping.

I assume only you sell it only within USA?
    Last edited by BelledeJour; June 6th, 2014 at 09:50 AM.

All I care about with mascara these days is smudging. It seems like every damn one I try gives me raccoon eyes. Can anyone comment on this one with regards to smudging? I suspect it might be good because the gel coat might seal in the product?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information