Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the best OTC retinoid product for wrinkles?

Hi! I'm New Here!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Oh yeah, I just read about that, ouch! I'll just pluck if I end up with the Retin A. Thanks!

Oh no, I hope my melasma isn't going away because I am back on bc pills. Ugh.

Cool, so you're another poster that has had good results with Roc and Anew. Sounds like they are great OTC products!

Many of the posters at makeupalley said they purchased it from medsmex (dot) com and it was legit. Some of the reviews say this from a month ago and from over a year ago. So apparently many people have had good luck with that website. The tubes range from $15 to $25 each, depending on the size and concentration. They are from Mexico, but it is legal to buy it and have it shipped to the US without a prescription. I believe they ship internationally too... I am unsure where you are from but the shipping to the US is $10. Hope that helps.
    MEDSMEX - BEWARE
    beware of Medsmex

Bronze Member

I'm not familiar with the Medsmex dabacle noted above, but I can vouch for a site called: AllDayChemist

Here is their page for Retin-A:
    Prescription Medicines -Retin ,

The prices are very cheap BUT they charge a standard 25.00 shipping and handling fee, so you'd probably want to order enough product to last awhile. I've ordered tubes of the retin-a, both .025 cream and the .01 gel, some 4% hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation (which I wouldn't recommend unless you fully appreciate the possible side effects, ie some cancer results in test animals, and I believe it's actually banned in Europe). My order came within 10 days, from India, in a nice, heavy plastic case and wrapped in burlap. All in all, I had a good experience with this site.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information