Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRESemme hair products: So good or no good?

Beyond Caring, then hang a left.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    that happened to me too. plus i have tiny hands, so it was difficult for me to pick it up in the shower.
    did you manage to clean the hole with a squewer or needle?
    My friend used to buy the big shampoos (not sure if it was treseme) and they had pumps on them to make it easier..... but then she used to wash her hair in the kitchen sink not the shower... never worked that one out.
    Free Charmed.

Dark Side of the Moon

Ok, I am now trying the Color Protection one (the red one) and I love it alot. And this is on my severely pissed off hair. So who knows. I'm sure my hair will tire of it soon, it always does, but I'll ride it while I can
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    but then she used to wash her hair in the kitchen sink not the shower... never worked that one out.
    Sounds like my former tenant. You don't want to know what we pulled out of the kitchen sink.

Land Down Under

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    TRESemme is very good for my dry hair. The Moisture Rich conditioner is a godsend. Also, I never switch up I just wash with Neutrogena Clarifying shampoo every six weeks, which strips off the product build-up and you can start fresh.
    Ahh... good tip. I usually change every 2-3 months as my hair will start to turn into a grease fiesta, which usually shits me off as I've quite like the stuff I was using.

I usually rotate between Garnier Fructis, Claroil Herbal Essences and whatever else I like the sound of. Just found this brand called "Australian Organics" which is nice.

I've got frizz bomb hair, so I usually go for the dry/damaged or the no frizz ranges. I've looked at TRESemme and have always thought "Yes... but if it doesn't suit my hair I've got a long time to have greasy hair for before I use it up!" (Particularly now I've got short hair).

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Pantene is full of silicone and other byproducts that clog up your hair. I think it's a cunning plan to force people to wash their hair once or twice a day.
    Yeah it is. My sister is a hairdresser and she told me to avoid this shit for that reason - and said that it's well known, or at least well suspected, in the hair industry that it's a ploy by Pantene to up their sales by convincing people you HAVE to wash your hair daily.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information