Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Recommend a random beauty product!

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows hands down the best ever i have now spent over 100 bucks to get the entire color line. I work in an office setting so I want to always look my best, this shadow lasts ALL DAY LONG. And night too, touch ups are rarely needed. Try it you wont go back! (have not read one post so I am hoping others have suggested this awesome eye shadow.) Every single time I wear it I get complimented, and I mean each time. Which then leads to me being able to pontificate upon the greatness and joy that is INFALLIBLE.
    okay, I can't buy the whole line all at once! what shades are your top 2 or 3?
    dilligaf likes this.

I use 999 and 759 daily but today I wore 999 and a blue called infinite sky 222
    dexter7 and Bluebonnet like this.

I moved to Spain a month ago and I'm lost when it comes to skin care products. Any Europeans here who can recommend a good sunscreen and moisturizer for dry skin? Even my beloved makeupalley has conflicting reviews on the popular ones like La Roche Posay, Vichy etc. Also, before I moved here I'd read that it's quite easy to get Retin-A OTC at the pharmacies in some European countries. I haven't had any luck so far in Spain and Portugal, so I'm not sure if this is true or not. Do you guys go to the derm to get your Retin-A?

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    I moved to Spain a month ago and I'm lost when it comes to skin care products. Any Europeans here who can recommend a good sunscreen and moisturizer for dry skin? Even my beloved makeupalley has conflicting reviews on the popular ones like La Roche Posay, Vichy etc. Also, before I moved here I'd read that it's quite easy to get Retin-A OTC at the pharmacies in some European countries. I haven't had any luck so far in Spain and Portugal, so I'm not sure if this is true or not. Do you guys go to the derm to get your Retin-A?
    I know that they do sell Dr. Alkaitis in Europe, it's very good https://alkaitis.com/ I also like the Toleriane line from La Roche Posay for moisturizer.
    *Kat* likes this.

Go to the derm insurance may cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I use 999 and 759 daily but today I wore 999 and a blue called infinite sky 222
    Post pics. I went to the website but couldn't find those numbers.

Thanks!
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    I still use this daily, discovered it when I lived in Spain circa 2007.

Sinks right in and it's not greasy, even though it looks like it's a thick cream, it's not. Little goes a long way: a jar will last me over 1-2 years.
    I use it on my dry flaky patches I get around my mouth and cheeks. The active ingredient is urea. Works great on my hands in winter too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I may have recommended this before; if so, forgive me.

These are AWESOME!!

Brookie, sprynkles and Neptunia like this.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

I've had issues with moisturizers as I have really sensitive skin with a lot of chemical sensitivities which means I can break out into hives from some strange ingredient or other. I was talking to a sales person at Sephora and she recommended First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. It's been like a miracle worker for my skin, especially my face which was so dry and irritated it was looking pretty lifeless. It has colloidal oatmeal in it which calmed my skin and then shea butter helped to moisturize and make my skin feel alive again. It was so parched I didn't even realize it! It's been really great and I'm so glad to have it as the weather turns colder and the humidity drops.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread Information