Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Recommend a random beauty product!

I didn't have any issues thankfully. Got it in just a couple of days too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I buy it from Makeup Artists Choice. If you're in the US, give them a shot. They ship fast, and their other products are pretty good. too

Home Chemical Peels Skin Care Acne Scars Wrinkles
    gas_chick likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just discovered Tend Skin for bikini bumps. It takes about three weeks of daily use, but I definitely see a difference.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Not so much a beauty product, but I'm really liking the Walmart beauty box subscription. A while back, I subscribed to Birchbox, told them my preferences, and received about 3 shipments of stuff I didn't really like or use. For $10 a month, it was kind of a waste of money for me. There was also one shipment where they sent a sample of a hair oil; the sample vial was open, spilling all the oil in the box and getting all over the rest of the samples. I emailed their customer service, was told I would get a replacement box and it never arrived. The Walmart one, on the other hand, is only quarterly, is $5 and so far I've received stuff I actually like and will use. My shipment today had a full size tube of Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and sample sizes of Dove Advanced Care deodorant; Eucerin Eczema Relief; Roc Chest, Neck and Face Cream; Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream; Burts Bees cleansing oil, and a packet of lavender/chamomile/menthol mineral bath soak. It also comes with coupons for some of the products.
    sprynkles and DeChayz like this.

More a skincare recommendation ... Belif skincare. It's Korean, where all the skincare magic comes from (and Japan). I have dry, sensitive skin (also still healing from burns) and this stuff is incredible. It's also pretty reasonably priced for skincare from Sephora. I use the whole line (only use the cleanser at night, I use something else in the morning). Right now, Sephora has a bestselling bundle from Belief that includes beauty sample sizes of the cleanser, toner, essence/serum, moisturizer and eye cream for $20! It's mostly for dry to normal skin. I bought two and haven't made a dent in either one.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Not so much a beauty product, but I'm really liking the Walmart beauty box subscription. A while back, I subscribed to Birchbox, told them my preferences, and received about 3 shipments of stuff I didn't really like or use. For $10 a month, it was kind of a waste of money for me. There was also one shipment where they sent a sample of a hair oil; the sample vial was open, spilling all the oil in the box and getting all over the rest of the samples. I emailed their customer service, was told I would get a replacement box and it never arrived. The Walmart one, on the other hand, is only quarterly, is $5 and so far I've received stuff I actually like and will use. My shipment today had a full size tube of Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and sample sizes of Dove Advanced Care deodorant; Eucerin Eczema Relief; Roc Chest, Neck and Face Cream; Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream; Burts Bees cleansing oil, and a packet of lavender/chamomile/menthol mineral bath soak. It also comes with coupons for some of the products.
    I wasn't impressed with Birchbox either. It's like they ignored almost all of my preferences. And it seemed like anytime a product (eyeliner, nailpolish, etc) came in a variety of colors, I'd always (except 1 time) get the ugliest fucking shade the product came in. I was so glad when that subscription was up. I did discover a couple of good products because of it though, so maybe it wasn't a total waste, but I won't do it again.

L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows hands down the best ever i have now spent over 100 bucks to get the entire color line. I work in an office setting so I want to always look my best, this shadow lasts ALL DAY LONG. And night too, touch ups are rarely needed. Try it you wont go back! (have not read one post so I am hoping others have suggested this awesome eye shadow.) Every single time I wear it I get complimented, and I mean each time. Which then leads to me being able to pontificate upon the greatness and joy that is INFALLIBLE.
    rollo and Bluebonnet like this.

^ Thanks. I will try these as their 24 hour matt foundation works for me.
    dilligaf likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Thanks for the tip, just signed up! Even if I only find one or two things I like, it's only 5 bucks, so who cares??

Best eye cream. Ever. End of story:

Sassiness likes this.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Agree. i got a sample of All About Eyes and plan to keep getting samples for as long as I can get away with it for - until I can afford to get a full size jar.

I've recently stumbled across the NYX Wonder Pencil. The thing is awesome! I stink at applying lipstick - it will look 99% fierce and there will be 1% rogue overspill. Wonder Pencil fixes it right up. Also great for tightlining eyes to make them pop more.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Agree. i got a sample of All About Eyes and plan to keep getting samples for as long as I can get away with it for - until I can afford to get a full size jar.

I've recently stumbled across the NYX Wonder Pencil. The thing is awesome! I stink at applying lipstick - it will look 99% fierce and there will be 1% rogue overspill. Wonder Pencil fixes it right up. Also great for tightlining eyes to make them pop more.
    The big jar of the All About Eyes is like $50 but it lasts for 8 months.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Speaking of Nyx, I'm currently a big fan of their Micro Brow Pencil. It's just like the Anastasia, at about 1/4 of the price. Comes in 8 colors.

greysfang, Brookie and sputnik like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^That's my eyeliner.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thanks - I'm always looking for eyebrow stuff. I'm a blonde and I always look like I don't have any eyebrows.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information