Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Recommend a random beauty product!

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Benefit erase paste. It was about $30.00 for a teeny little pot but a little goes a looooong way and really helps cover dark underye circles.

Thats the thing about benefit, a little bit of it does go along way.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    i dont use any make up,apart some lippy that i use as a blush too.Lately i use a pensil for my eyebrows,just fill in some gaps.
    I just got in here to rave about Boots Nr 7 cosmetics line.I use it for more than 10 years,so do my girls.English gals surely know the line.Let me tell you.NOTHING like it.It works.Just try it,any product..
    Yep, the No7 face creams have rave reviews - I don't use it myself, but I do hear that it is very good.
    I recently purchased the Aldi caviar cream (https://www.aldi.co.uk/caviar-cream-tips Caviar Illumination) for £7/pot and am loving it.
    effie2 likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    That's actually the first time I've heard a negative review of hers, which I appreciate. I've watched a YTer called Wayne Goss for a few years (a British makeup artist, like Tillsbury) and he RAVES about her stuff. I've wanted to try her stuff for a while but I think it's only recently been available in the US. Now I can move on to Tom Ford eye shadows. I have a serious makeup addiction.
    That's what I mean about the marketing, they sent a shit ton of products out to all the big YT beauty bloggers in exchange for glowing reviews. The days of independent reviewers on there are long gone unfortunately, they are simply used as adverts. The smaller vloggers with less subscribers tend to be the only ones who I listen to any more.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    That's what I mean about the marketing, they sent a shit ton of products out to all the big YT beauty bloggers in exchange for glowing reviews. The days of independent reviewers on there are long gone unfortunately, they are simply used as adverts. The smaller vloggers with less subscribers tend to be the only ones who I listen to any more.
    The guy I'm talking about, Wayne Goss, seems to be a friend of hers. I do remember the first video I saw he showed a mile long receipt which was supposed to prove that he paid for all his stuff, but who knows. I watch Tati too (USA) and she kind of mehs over Tillsbury. She does this WTF series where she buys RIDICULOUS high end makeup that's awesome, if anybody is interested. She did this cotton petal blush that was *gorgeous* and really unique ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...DATXPQF2PZJOC2

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I'm just discovering Charlotte Tilbury's products, after requesting that one of the local female news reporters that I'm FB friends with share what shade she wears. She was gracious enough to do so and I ordered a lip gloss - 4 samples are included with the purchase and shipping is free. Can't wait to get it. Anyone else use her stuff?
    I have an eye shadow quad that I really like , my only problem is her stuff is not available in any stores in Michigan , even in Las Vegas the Saks and Nieman Marcus didn't carry it in store , I want to see it first before I buy it
    Her lipsticks and lip lines gets really good reviews

Got the Tilbury lip gloss today and I'm in love. Not a lot of color (but I don't LIKE a ton of color) - very shiny, not sticky and what color there is is heavenly. Can't wait to wear it around tomorrow and see how it wears long term.
    Nevan likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Her make up May be a little hyped up but what I've tried is amazing and she helped create Tom Ford makeup line which is to die for
    What color did you get ?
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    The guy I'm talking about, Wayne Goss, seems to be a friend of hers. I do remember the first video I saw he showed a mile long receipt which was supposed to prove that he paid for all his stuff, but who knows. I watch Tati too (USA) and she kind of mehs over Tillsbury. She does this WTF series where she buys RIDICULOUS high end makeup that's awesome, if anybody is interested. She did this cotton petal blush that was *gorgeous* and really unique ... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...DATXPQF2PZJOC2
    For one hundred and fifty dollars I would expect it to make me look fabulous, do the washing ironing and get me a payrise!!!

I really do not understand paying that amount of money for make up when the south Koreans are going to improve it for a quarter of the price in 6 months.
    I bought some amazing make up from s Korea brands with innovative technology for a fraction of the cost.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    For one hundred and fifty dollars I would expect it to make me look fabulous, do the washing ironing and get me a payrise!!!

I really do not understand paying that amount of money for make up when the south Koreans are going to improve it for a quarter of the price in 6 months.
    I bought some amazing make up from s Korea brands with innovative technology for a fraction of the cost.
    I love Korean sheet masks. they are the best and as you say, they are cheap.
    Novice likes this.

I believe that blush is made in Japan and the only way to get it is through a distributor on Amazon. It's getting quite a bit of hype from Tati's video, so I'm hoping you're right about a cheaper Chinese version coming soon. She's only testing out insanely priced stuff for her WTF series on over the top high end makeup stuff. She recommends about half of them. And if anyone is interested in trying it (I'm not), you can just buy the refill of blush petals for a mere ~$75!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Her make up May be a little hyped up but what I've tried is amazing and she helped create Tom Ford makeup line which is to die for
    What color did you get ?
    "Hall of Fame".

Can't get image to load - http://www.charlottetilbury.com/us/l...l-of-fame.html

Tried a sample of her night cream - my face felt like I had glue on it all night. Probably won't be purchasing that.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

is that ladurée as in the same ladurée that makes those overpriced, overrated macarons? those things are sickly sweet and the new cupcakes for rich bitches and i refuse to even try their ridiculous overpriced makeup. wtf?
    i got invited to their ridiculous restaurant in soho and the food, much like their pastries, was overhyped and overpriced. hard pass.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    is that ladurée as in the same ladurée that makes those overpriced, overrated macarons? those things are sickly sweet and the new cupcakes for rich bitches and i refuse to even try their ridiculous overpriced makeup. wtf?
    i got invited to their ridiculous restaurant in soho and the food, much like their pastries, was overhyped and overpriced. hard pass.

SPUT....You just called me a rich bitch, I know I am a bitch but I wish I was rich
    I live for laduree macarons. They are always on my 'When I get back home list'
    I never have eaten Laduree 'food', only the macarons, for me they are the perfect mix of soft and crunchy.
    sputnik likes this.

i'll like that even if you like those things. they nasty.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Pierre Herme is meant to piss all over Laduree but I'm with sput, they're all revolting.
    sputnik likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Clarins Lotus Oil as a night treatment. Clarins has maybe three formulations of this, but the Lotus Oil is for combination skin. My skin is mostly oily with a bit of dry around my mouth and back by the hinges of my jaw. It seems counter-intuitive to put oil on oily skin, but this stuff is amazing. It actually helps control my face's oiliness throughout the day.

Expensive stuff, but this bottle will last a very long time as I only use about 7-8 drops of it from the eye-dropper.
    Last edited by greysfang; April 14th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information