Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Recommend a random beauty product!

I got this really cheap face wash at Target and I love it. It's called Purpose Gentle Face Wash. I'm pretty sure it's just baby soap, because that's what it smells like. It's great and works well with my clarisonic.

I'll have to try that eyebrow pencil, sput. I don't have super full eyebrows, but I like to keep them as full as I can. The inner corner of one eyebrow is really light. The hair is super blonde and the rest of my eyebrow is darker. Right now, I use Take A Brow by Lorac. It's pretty good, but a shadow. I would like to try a pencil.

I don't actually even use eyeliner. I use a darker, complimenting shadow to line my eyes. I use a couple from Mac. I like Carbon, which is black, but it doesn't look like harsh liner.
    sputnik and Beeyotch like this.

^^ I use purpose, have for years. My derm recommended it to me ages ago.
    KrisNine likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^It's really good stuff. I'm really happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I got this really cheap face wash at Target and I love it. It's called Purpose Gentle Face Wash. I'm pretty sure it's just baby soap, because that's what it smells like. It's great and works well with my clarisonic.

I'll have to try that eyebrow pencil, sput. I don't have super full eyebrows, but I like to keep them as full as I can. The inner corner of one eyebrow is really light. The hair is super blonde and the rest of my eyebrow is darker. Right now, I use Take A Brow by Lorac. It's pretty good, but a shadow. I would like to try a pencil.

I don't actually even use eyeliner. I use a darker, complimenting shadow to line my eyes. I use a couple from Mac. I like Carbon, which is black, but it doesn't look like harsh liner.
    I've been using purpose for a while, I want to say I remember someone here recommending it. Maybe wcg.

hmmm i might have to try it. it's 6.50 on amazon as opposed to over 20 bucks for my avène face wash...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

anyone know of a good eyebrow pencil? my eyebrows are VERY sparse. they are light brown, almost blondish. (bordering on a gray)

i want to fill them in with an eyebrow pencil, and i don't want to have eyebrows like a Kardashian. Just something that is subtle.

i have a blonde-ish one now but it is darker than my brows. i feel like i look clowny. I hate makeup i'm just not that type of girl. But someone told me that i should fill in my eyebrows. (we were drunk)

anyhow
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Dior has a good one my mother uses and Anastasia has lots of different shades for any hair color
    Mac omega eyeshadow is a good color too
    msdeb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I got this really cheap face wash at Target and I love it. It's called Purpose Gentle Face Wash. I'm pretty sure it's just baby soap.
    I currently use an oatmeal soap that's only 99 cents a bar, but I've actually been considering trying baby wash. I figure if it's gentle enough on babies, it has to be gentle enough to use on my face. Plus, a 28 oz. bottle of the Target Brand is only $2.99.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    hmmm i might have to try it. it's 6.50 on amazon as opposed to over 20 bucks for my avène face wash...

Seems like we are both big fans of Avene. I cannot live without this sunscreen compact, I not only use it as sunscreen but more as replacement for foundation. It looks really natural.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    anyone know of a good eyebrow pencil? my eyebrows are VERY sparse. they are light brown, almost blondish. (bordering on a gray)

i want to fill them in with an eyebrow pencil, and i don't want to have eyebrows like a Kardashian. Just something that is subtle.

i have a blonde-ish one now but it is darker than my brows. i feel like i look clowny. I hate makeup i'm just not that type of girl. But someone told me that i should fill in my eyebrows. (we were drunk)

anyhow
    I second the Anastasia recommendation. I just bought their super fine pencil in taupe/ash blonde and I love it, looks totally natural and is easy to apply and blend. And they have a tonne of colours. Pick a shade that's a bit lighter than your brows and close in tone (ashy or warm).
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Where can i get it? I have a friend that just got a job as a makeup guy at Macy's. He'd be thrilled if i bought it there since he gets commision. BUT, i'm a cheap ass, so if it's cheaper elsewhere...
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

For hair the best stuff I've found is the Unite line, it smells incredible and works wonders. For blondes the Blonda shampoo & conditioner, for needed volume the Boosta spray, leave-in conditioner the 7 Seconds and the U Oil for fly-aways and frizzy ends. Love love love this line but it is a little pricey.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Where can i get it? I have a friend that just got a job as a makeup guy at Macy's. He'd be thrilled if i bought it there since he gets commision. BUT, i'm a cheap ass, so if it's cheaper elsewhere...
    i bought mine at sephora. i did a quick google and it appears to be the exact same price everywhere. ulta carries it if you want to buy online, sephora, nordstrom. macy's too, and it's the same price ($21)
    can't your friend give you an employee discount?

Try eBay.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Definitely try eBay. Its a great place for cosmetics at good prices. Just stick to highly rated sellers.
    Brookie likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information