Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Products you cannot live without?

i just discovered the best eyeliner ever. sisley phyto-khol perfect eyeliner. comes with a soft eraser-type thingie to smudge it, and a sharpener. goes on very smooth but doesn't run during the day.
    a cheaper alternative and almost as good are sephora's plain eyeliners. plus, they come in every colour imaginable.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i can't leave the house with mascara on. (thanks, mom, for the most transparent eyelashes in the world.) and rosebud (original) lip balm.
    my favorite eyeline of the moment - MAC in a eggplant purple. makes my eyes soo green.

Silver Member

Mine would be Neutrogena 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment and Neo-Strata's Bionic Lotion,it keeps my skin smooth and clear.Of course,and Fancl's Oil blotting powder~

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    I have just discovered the best sanitary pads: SPAM from HORMEL. Actually I have found a lot of great information on their blog, with pictures and tests and reviews, but I only got to test them on my skin these days and they are awesome! I have just had the easiest period in my life! They are so comfortable and reliable! I don't want to use any other sanitary pads from now on.
    Ruth Taylor is a spammer.

Not just any spam but MLM! hahahahaha sucker.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    my favorite eyeline of the moment - MAC in a eggplant purple. makes my eyes soo green.
    If you really want the green to pop in your eyes try out an eyeliner with a wine or red undertone. My favorites are Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Burnished Amber and M.A.C Eye Kohl in Foxy Lady. Both have a lot of red in them and some people shy away from red thinking it will make them look weird, tired or like they have bloodshot eyes. Wine colored eyeliners and eyeshadows will pop green eye color like nothing else, though.

I really like the following products:

-Burt's Bee's lip balm (the original)
    -Yes to Carrots lip butter in Mint and in Carrot
    -The Body Shop body butter in Brazil Nut
    -Sexy Motherpucker Trick and Treatment under-eye concealer (hands down best I've found)
    -Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It pore scrub

My lips are pretty average sized but just this moment I decided to experiment with lip pencil (which I own, but never really use) and my lip plumping gloss. Jesus Christ, I feel like Angelina Jolie!! I have huge, shiny lips right now. Heck, they might be a bit overpowering!

I used 17 'Perfect Pout Lip Liner' in Rose Blush all around my lips, then smudged it. It's a slightly darker colour than my lips. Then I used Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss in Perfect Peach. I'm actually a little amazed right now, ha.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I need lipliner help! how do you choose one? I'm afraid of using it but I want to dry.

My friend recommended Nars.

^^ I haven't found much difference between the drugstore cheapie lipliners and the pricey ones - I like the Wet n' Wild ones best and they're only 99 cents. A lipliner close to the color of your lips will work with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Then I used Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss in Perfect Peach. I'm actually a little amazed right now, ha.
    I've got that stuff, it's hilarious! I like the smell of it too..

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    I need lipliner help! how do you choose one? I'm afraid of using it but I want to dry.

My friend recommended Nars.
    '17' is a cheapie drug store make in the UK from a shop called Boots. It works fine for me. I got mine in a shade a tiny smidge darker than my natural lip colour, just for a subtle 'shading' effect. When it's smudged can't even see it, in contrast to my lips.

And Sexy Motherpucker smells so nice doesn't it Rondette? Like Chocolate Orange

^^^
    YES!! om nom nom......

I love 17 stuff, their 'Viva Diva' eyeshadow is my most favourite eyeshadow ever. ever ever! It's an iridescent greeny-blue. Very pretty and bright

I'm totally addicted to Vichy Normaderm Corrective Stick. It conceals and heals my problematic skin. I have a tendency to break out and my skin is quite sensitive.

I'm a fan of Physicians Formula Quad Eye Shadows, too. Also, I can't get enough of Revlon's Overtime Lipcolor. I like how I don't have to re-apply.
    Rock the fuck on!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    -Sexy Motherpucker Trick and Treatment under-eye concealer (hands down best I've found)
    Where do you get this brand? I've never heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Where do you get this brand? I've never heard of it?
    I think it's actually 'Soap & Glory' (they make 'Sexy Motherpucker Lip Plump Gloss', so possibly southernbelle got confused).

Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer - .23 oz. : Target

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information