Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maybelline New York Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm using this ATM.

L’Oréal introduces Double Extend Lash Fortifier & Extender mascara to create long, lush lashes. This two-in-one mascara combines a ash-fortifying
    base coat with lash-extendingl color top coat to take lashes to new lengths.

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/frames...tics/index.asp

Makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller but the mascara runs a little after a while so I put on a water proof one on top to sort of seal it.
    This one in waterproof.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I don't want a mascara that lengthens at all, only thickens! My eyelashes are so long that if I don't curly them, sometimes they hit my glasses. And when I do curl them, they hit the top of my eye. So no lengthening 'cause it's the lengthening mascara that makes them do that! I want only thickening. Does anybody know of a good one for that? I've tried Maybelline Full n Soft which has been my fave so far, Covergirl Professional, MAC Zoomlash, that Pink and Green stuff which I dislike for the plain fact that the brush is just too small, and Maybelline Lash Stylist which I hate. It makes my lashes so clumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygoodness View Post
    Same here. I use it most often, but sometimes I use Almay Intense i-Colour Mascara in Emerald Green if I want my eyes too look more green (they are hazel naturally, but if I use the green mascara, it makes them look more green). I was really hesitant when I bought it at first, because, you know, it's green! But it is actually quite nice.
    I bought the Almay Emerald Green mascara because it was on serious sale (like less than $2 because no one was buying it and I checked to make sure it wasn't old or opened or anything) and surprisingly I love it. I don't think it's anything you look at and notice OMG, it's green mascara, but it does give a little extra to my eyecolor. Plus, I like the formula and the thick brush. I think it lengthens and thickens my lashes, which I'm always on the lookout for.

Not sure if I'll buy it again immediately, only because I like to try new mascaras every time I buy. I'm thinking of trying DiorShow next time.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I like Dior Show. It gives you lustrous lashes, but it does not feel heavy or clumpy. Feels very light.

A friend of mine offered me her mostly unused DiorShow b/c she said it didn't look natural and gave a LOT of lash.

I'm never looking for natural looking lashes , so I was tempted, but I didn't want some mutating eye infection and resisted. I think I'm going to buy it, even though it's a little pricey.

I bought it as a special treat for myself, and yes, it is pricey. I'm like you:who wants natural-looking lashes? The Dior Show will give you long, gorgeous, lashes without making you feel like you have huge bat wings attached to your eyelids.

I just went and looked and it's $23 a tube! I think the most I've ever paid is around $15 for Clinique High Impact.

Oh, well, I'll treat myself and enjoy!

I have XXL and while it does make your lashes look a lot longer, it makes them rock hard and is very clumpy. I prefer the one in the pink and green wand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information