Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lush Cosmetics

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    yep, and all that stuff you're buying is from my hometown. I've been buying from Lush for absolutely years; the products are all made in Poole, and it's where their first shop was. You'll see a lot of the ingredients are made with Dorset ingredients, like Dorset honey. Nothing's tested on animals, and they work with a lot of aromatherapy ideas. Some people wl react to the products because there's a lot of essential oils used, but for the most part the products are natural, they only use safe synthetics (and most of their products don't contain parabens, for example the solid cleansing bars with require absolutely no preservatives).

See, I'm supporting a local business

Heh, you must not be too far from me! I was really surprised when I found a Lush shop in Venice, I thought it was UK only

They used to do an amazing shower gel called 'Chai' it was really spicy and yummy smelling. They stopped bloody making it GRR.
    I have about a centimetre left in a bottle, I sniff it every so often- I can't bear to use it up!

The smell is very strong in their shops, I'm also put off because as soon as you're in there the assistants are on your back....I like to be left alone when shopping, if I need help, I'll ask, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Heh, you must not be too far from me! I was really surprised when I found a Lush shop in Venice, I thought it was UK only

They used to do an amazing shower gel called 'Chai' it was really spicy and yummy smelling. They stopped bloody making it GRR.
    I have about a centimetre left in a bottle, I sniff it every so often- I can't bear to use it up!

The smell is very strong in their shops, I'm also put off because as soon as you're in there the assistants are on your back....I like to be left alone when shopping, if I need help, I'll ask, thanks!
    Depending when it was discontinued you could try phoning them to ask if they had any left, or even demand they bring it back.... You never know if you don't ask!

Or buy it online..... Lush - Chai Shower Gel
    Free Charmed.

p.s.
    their deodorants are fabulous.... they don't stop you from sweating, but you don't stink. at all!

I've never tried them, tbh.

Last time I was in I got some pots of something free and its in my suitcase for next time I'm in the clinic, I thought I'd use it as body moisturiser.... black, small pots... perhaps its skin nanny or something - I have dry skin & it reacts if you so much as look at it...
    Free Charmed.

Novice - Skin Nanny is a heavy duty facial moisturizer. If you're looking for a body moisturizer in the LUSH line, go for Smitten or Helping Hands. They're hand creams, but they're really concentrated and work well all over.

the champaign shower jelly smells amazing. i think it is winter only product. i'll probably get some later. it looks like a piece of tofu!
    im addicted to their face mask. im using cosmetic warrior for two weeks and my skin has improved dramatically. even my friends complimented on that.
    i recently got a coupon for their soap. i got a 10-dollar worth of Snowcake for free. pretty stoked about that.

ekee - the Snowshowers shower jelly is Christmas limited edition, so if you like it, stock up now! There's also a solid cologne in the fragrance in a small pot (same size pot as the lip balms). LUSH had a massage bar in the fragrance last year; I'm bummed that they didn't bring it back. We had a customer in our shop this morning who was looking for one; she was disappointed, but bought a huge portion of the shower jelly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information