Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyebrows

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Go to a salon, it's less than $10.00 to get them waxed. It's well worth it to let a professional do it.
    Yes, but I think they don't really pay any attention to the shape of the brow... they just do it as they wish- whatever is easiest for them..
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSXvnzaKaHY[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=R0qQzVt9yBw[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I've decided I want the thicker natural brow because I've been overplucking for years. It's very hard to just let that stubble fill in. I'm going to have to get me an eyebrow pencil in the meantime....
    If you want them to grow back more quickly, you can use Rogaine...just apply with a Q-tip where you want the hair to grow.. obviously, avoid putting it in your eye.

I do mine myself and it's one of the very few things I know how to do well.

I pluck because it's the best way to be absolutely precise, and then I use a pair of very sharp eyebrow scissors and trim them up. I brush them straight up and starting from the arch, trim going from the outside in. It's too hard to try and trim from the inside out because the hair will fall back into place and you'll gap your brows. Only trim a very little and then survey your work. Be sure and brush back up each time you snip.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I tweeze my own but its not the first time that i overdo it end up with way too thin brows

I've been doing mine for the last 2 or 3 months myself. After the girl I went to for a few years left, I had to find someone new. The last trip I made, the new bitch balded me. I mean, she bisected my eyebrow! I wanted to kill her. Not only that, but even without the bisection, the eyebrows didn't come close to looking the same. I went home, cried and then started to pluck away. I had to tweeze the good eyebrow (the thicker one) until it was very thin. The balded one, there wasn't much I could do, so I got some brow gel, a fine angled makeup brush and some light brown eyeshadow and filled it in. They looked great. Now, my brows look fantastic and I do it all on my own. A good set of tweezers, a little pair of scissors, some brow gel and eyeshadow

Gold Member

Yes, but I think they don't really pay any attention to the shape of the brow... they just do it as they wish- whatever is easiest for them..
    I agree, this is why I shape my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information