Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Companies that test on animals

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

PMs and emails leak because people have a good sense of who to trust and who not to or other times it happens by "accident" or on purpose. I know about the emails and PMs sent about me and by whom. I'm glad I didn't get banned and that I'm still allowed (and thank you friends for welcoming me back) to come back even after all that drama, that I'm very grateful for.

I also hope noone else gets banned because of some PM campaigns and this includes my JudgeFloro!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Whoa. All I wanted to know was how tampons and animal testing products were related.

Damn tampon terrorists.

I also know about the PM campaigns to get me banned from this board by having people provoke me because friends have told me about them. But I don't worry about it because I am not going anywhere.

As the first person to welcome you back to the board Moomies, I am glad that you are here, too. I've missed your thread posting!

yeah moomies, you got fans babygirl

as to your query SJ ....

tampons are tested on dogs .... or cows... which ever is fitting...

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I also know about the PM campaigns to get me banned from this board by having people provoke me because friends have told me about them. But I don't worry about it because I am not going anywhere.
    Campaign implies some sort of organization conspiring to do this. I highly doubt that that is the case. Why would anyone?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    '
    If you are impying I was trying to get you banned you are mistaken, I only wrote to SVZ on Miras behalf (she provided his email and an outline of what to say, since I am not close with him or anyone in Mod/Admin status) when she begged me to sometime back in May. Then the disappearing act took place... I mean her "move" ... she went silent for 3 months.... whatever.

The ONLY thing I do PB is call you out when you act like you own the board, get sanctimonious, and talk down to people... Its annoying and pathetic in my opinion. The fact that you tell people rules constantly is just rude, so rude is how you act to me then rude is what you get back. Only THEN I have issue with you. That and the delusions of whatever you think is happening that isnt.

Hitting another site that you are banned from almost 100 times in ONE day seems just a bit obsessive to the regular person.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information