Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Back to my real favorite mascaras

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Oh hey, so I was buying perfume online at Sephora and checked retailmenot for a coupon code, and found one "DIORMINI" it worked for a mini of Dior Addict It-Lash, so I guess I'll finally try one of these out. I usually use Maybelline (anything but that god awful pink and green tube.) So I'll let yall know how it works, I should have it by the end of next week.
    JKM, are you a VIB or VIB Rouge? If so, I can direct you to a thread that has TONS of codes for samples and even bigger samples (I think they're called beauty sized samples or something similarly silly) that aren't listed on Sephora's site. You have to have a cache of points to get them, but if you are a VIB and especially a VIB Rouge, you're pulling in tons of points anyway. I *think* these codes might work for just BIs (Beauty Insiders, I think you just have to be enrolled in their rewards club and you start collecting points with purchases), but I'd have to double check. There's another thread for just coupon codes too that I think are available to anyone, you're just limited to one per order.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I sell Youniques 3d fiber lash mascara. I can never use another mascara again.
    Louis, I bought these from you a while back and LOVE them. Mine never look clumpy ... I just keep running the sealant through my lashes until everything is smooth. I've seen YouTubers get them all screwed up and they lambaste the mascara when it's really just user error. My only complaint, and it's really not so much a complaint as a whine, is that I don't wear black mascara that often. I'm very fair with blonde hair and light eyes and I just find the black to be SO harsh on my coloring. I have been wishing for months that they come out with a brown version. There are quite a few higher end (I think even one or two drugstore brands too) lines that have mascaras with the fibers already in them now (none in brown that I've seen though). I like the Younique though because you can easily control how crazy thick you want your lashes by putting more fibers on.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    had access to this amazing diplo duty free shop and could get it for cheap.
    Is this the American one? They have make-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Louis, I bought these from you a while back and LOVE them. Mine never look clumpy ... I just keep running the sealant through my lashes until everything is smooth. I've seen YouTubers get them all screwed up and they lambaste the mascara when it's really just user error. My only complaint, and it's really not so much a complaint as a whine, is that I don't wear black mascara that often. I'm very fair with blonde hair and light eyes and I just find the black to be SO harsh on my coloring. I have been wishing for months that they come out with a brown version. There are quite a few higher end (I think even one or two drugstore brands too) lines that have mascaras with the fibers already in them now (none in brown that I've seen though). I like the Younique though because you can easily control how crazy thick you want your lashes by putting more fibers on.

I'm the same, blonde and fair, and used brown for forever, so the black was a change for me too. But now, I seriously can't go without it because I think I look asleep. Younique does sell pigments that you can use, including brown, if you wanted to tint it a little bit. I haven't tried it though.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I found a good one

Benefit Roller Lash. it lengthens and is build able. so it made my lashes long and thick with two coats. then I tried the Rollet Lash first then Voluminous and they looked great

semi wet formula which is good because it gets every lash bottom to top.

I tried the very new Dior Show with yet again a new formula and this one is wetter and it was good but the Roller Lash was better for me

the girl in the video is annoying but what it did for her lashes was true for me. no clumps and it dries nicely

http://youtu.be/rZqESCI8DD4

I know it's been mentioned in this thread several times before, but I'm joining in on loving the Clinique High Impact mascara. I got a sample size and liked it so much I sprang for the $16.50 full size. It's got one of the older teddy bear brushes instead of the newer plastic ones, which I love about it.

I just got a sample of Benefit's Roller Lash mascara that's supposed to be some sort of mascara miracle worker. I'm curious to see if it's as fabulous as advertised.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

i use clinique high impact mascara right now and i do like it.
    Laurent likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I'm not a fan of Benefits mascaras they either under perform or are next to impossible to remove
    I still love Chanel Le Volume de Chanel -it's expensive but it does flake and stays flexible
    I also liked Lancôme Grandiose and the Lancôme Oscillation ,I don't us the vibrating brush by he formulas suprisingly good

I'm addicted to the Lorac Cobra mascara. LOVE it.

My new quest is to find a brown mascara I like. It's nearly impossible to find brown, not black/brown, in the stores. Brown makes my rather dark and boring blue eyes look bluer.

Still crazy about Rimmel's mascaras. I'm on this one now.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

You should try burgundy mascara it's supposed to make eyes look bluer too

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    My new quest is to find a brown mascara I like. It's nearly impossible to find brown, not black/brown, in the stores. Brown makes my rather dark and boring blue eyes look bluer.
    I know Benefit makes their "They're Real!" mascara in brown - Sephora sells it online and in stores. It's rather pricy at $24.00, though.

They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics | Sephora
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Burgundy you say? Interesting. Off to Google.

The Clinique High Impact is the only mascara I have left. I discovered this when I was getting ready for Xmas parties and all of my mascaras were dried out except the High Impact. This is my fault because I only wear mascara a handful of times per year.

I prefer the Clinique High Lengths combined with the Clinique Bottom lash since my lashes are so short, they're thick, but short. This reminds me to order another set.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I know Benefit makes their "They're Real!" mascara in brown - Sephora sells it online and in stores. It's rather pricy at $24.00, though.

They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics | Sephora
    Thanks, Laurent. Going to Sephora this weekend.
    Laurent likes this.

I stay the hell out of Sephora because I always buy $100 worth of crap I never even use.
    rollo likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information