Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Back to my real favorite mascaras

^^^^
    yeah, give it a try because it's pretty awesome. and i think all the tube mascaras come with instructions on how to wash them off, and a warning to not be scared of the 'spiders' or think they're your lashes coming off. it just really is a totally different consistency from other mascaras and stays longer, no smudging, and it's not waterproof (which i hate).
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

yes, give it another go. the whole tube thing is awesome.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    There's a handful on that one over at Makeup Alley and it has a 100% rating so far. Not many, but they RAVE about it. Looking at it, I can't quite figure out how it's applied.
    I caved and ordered it. I'll write it up here as soon as it arrives.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I'm on my second tube of this Rimmel $10 mascara. The applicator gets all those lashes at the corners of the eye for a nice wide lash look. The fat end of the applicator really gets all of them. Washes off super easy. I don't find it clumpy, and I can comb thru my lashes easily after it dries.
    I think I'll buy anything anyone recommends. I haven't noticed the Blinc brand at Sephora yet.

WCG - the spidery wand on the right reminds me of the

and I got this copy -

It really got every lash, once again I thought it was the best thing ever and then I didn't like feeling all the lashes. It was a weird sensation feeling your lashes every time you blinked.

^^^
    i bought the blinc at sephora. they don't have a stand with that brand, it's mixed in with a bunch of other mascaras.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Okay, I will look for it.
    sputnik likes this.

The tubing formula sounds intriguing, but I get squicked out by tubular things. And not because I'd worry it was my lashes falling out, but just because they were tubes. Even saying the word "tubes" and thinking about having to deal with them kind of squicks me out. Don't know if I could handle it. And no, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

hahaha there are no tubes involved. i don't know why it's called that except that i think it's designed to wrap around your lashes, like tubes or something?
    anyway, give it a go.

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I bought one of these today but I haven't tried it yet. I'll wear it to work tomorrow and and see how it performs.

This is coming from a die hard Voluminous or Full and Soft user. This is amazing mascara.....I was hesitant to buy it because Clump Crusher sounds so gimmicky. NO CLUMPS, even after multiple coats, no smudges, holds curl and my lashes look incredibly long and feel silky.
    faithanne likes this.
    How You Durrin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    The tubing formula sounds intriguing, but I get squicked out by tubular things. And not because I'd worry it was my lashes falling out, but just because they were tubes. Even saying the word "tubes" and thinking about having to deal with them kind of squicks me out. Don't know if I could handle it. And no, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
    I feel exactly the same way. It makes me queasy to even imagine this stuff. I just read some reviews of the Blinc stuff and reading these women describe how they get it off... well, I had to stop reading.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderina View Post
    This is coming from a die hard Voluminous or Full and Soft user. This is amazing mascara.....I was hesitant to buy it because Clump Crusher sounds so gimmicky. NO CLUMPS, even after multiple coats, no smudges, holds curl and my lashes look incredibly long and feel silky.
    Yep I'm really liking it so far. It comes off with make up wipes (yay!) but doesn't smudge (double yay!). It's not that voluminous on me but I don't wear it very thick because my eyelashes are dark and if I put too much on I look like an alien from Tarantula Planet with my strange eye colour.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    hahaha there are no tubes involved. i don't know why it's called that except that i think it's designed to wrap around your lashes, like tubes or something?
    anyway, give it a go.
    But does it come off in little tube-like shapes? Cuz that just ain't gonna happen for me. I just find tubes really creepy somehow.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Spider legs!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    But does it come off in little tube-like shapes? Cuz that just ain't gonna happen for me. I just find tubes really creepy somehow.
    no, not at all! that's what i meant when i said i don't know where the so-called tubes are. i think they just called it that because it wraps around your lashes and doesn't dissolve/crumble the way regular mascara does. i don't know how to describe it really but when you wash it off, instead of dissolving like regular mascara, it just slides off your lashes in strands. but no tubes!

found a youtube video of a chick removing her mascara. she just wets her finger and removes some so it doesn't look like it comes off all that easily. if you're actually in the shower or washing your face in the sink, it just slides off really easily, you don't have to pull at your lashes at all, or even touch them. i just splash water on my face and it comes off.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information