Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Back to my real favorite mascaras

^I do black-brown? Or brown? Never pure black.

Black or Blackest Black is fine. It's just those carbon blacks that seem to be smudgy.

All summer I've been using the Loreal beauty tubes macara. It's awesome, even on the 100 degree humid days we've had.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just bought this Armani Eyes to Kill Excess cause they said it was the best thing ever. I will give my review tomorrow. If it is, then my Dior Show gets returned (have all packaging and receipt). I loved Dior Show but I think they are making it dryer and I love a dry mascara. Stay tuned. I usually wore Voluminous and Dior.

Brookie likes this.

I really like this one: Blinc Mascara Tube| Smudge Mascara, Sensitive Eyes Mascara, water proof mascara. I have oily skin and this never, ever smudges.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank for this Forum, I have gained much from it for my job. I will try to share with my friends and my colleges, and they will like it after they get it.

Where are the troll police when you need them?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Sameesam View Post
    Thank for this Forum, I have gained much from it for my job. I will try to share with my friends and my colleges, and they will like it after they get it.
    Thank for your post. I have gained much from it for my prostitution career. I will try to share with my tricks and my johns, and they will need antibiotics after they get it.

What the eff.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Well on a more mascara note I just tired Benefit They're Real mascara and I don't see what the big deal is . It looks just like any other mascara , it kind of reminds me of Lash Blast . My lashes don't look extra awesome or long or thick. I do love Armani Eyes to Kill and YSL Shocking and Baby Doll Lashes

Quote Originally Posted by Sameesam View Post
    Thank YOU! I have reported you to the moderators! May you gain much from that.
    I'mNotBitter and Sylkyn like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

While I really like Dior's Diorshow mascara I'm not willing to spend so much money on something that needs to be replace so quickly. Also, I think you can find drug store mascaras that are just as good for less than half the price. The three that I tend to re-buy are:

1. Max Factor False Lash Effect (either the original or the newer clump defy)
    2. L'oreal Voluminous
    3. Cover Girl Lash Blast

An honorable mention to Maybelline Full and Soft mascara for a very natural look.

While looking for a decent eyeliner at Ulta, I picked up a box of Lorac stuff. Came with a fantastic eyeshadow trio, creme eyeliner (that is awesome), eye foundation, and their Pro Mascara. Let me just say this shit ROCKS. It is one of THE best mascaras I've ever used. Doesn't smudge or flake, and my eyelashes look a foot long and super thick. I am now a devotee of Lorac eye products. For LYFE.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

I've tried a few different mascaras recently but I can't find one I like. I need a mascara that comes off with a make up wipe, but my main problem is clumping. I think I'll go back to that cheap pink and green one (Maybelline?) because at least it doesn't give me tarantula eyes.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I've tried a few different mascaras recently but I can't find one I like. I need a mascara that comes off with a make up wipe, but my main problem is clumping. I think I'll go back to that cheap pink and green one (Maybelline?) because at least it doesn't give me tarantula eyes.
    Seriously, try the Lorac Pro. It doesn't clump at all, and I've never bought a mascara that comes off as easily and quickly. I can't say enough good things about this stuff. It's great!

Can only get it online here - 43 bucks!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I just bought this Armani Eyes to Kill Excess cause they said it was the best thing ever. I will give my review tomorrow. If it is, then my Dior Show gets returned (have all packaging and receipt). I loved Dior Show but I think they are making it dryer and I love a dry mascara. Stay tuned. I usually wore Voluminous and Dior.

I returned the Armani to Bloomingdales because they will take any item back at any time. I thought it would be special but it wasn't. It gave a little fluttery extension but the build up wasn't good. 30 dollars is the most I've ever spent. Even Chanel isn't 30.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Seriously, try the Lorac Pro. It doesn't clump at all, and I've never bought a mascara that comes off as easily and quickly. I can't say enough good things about this stuff. It's great!
    Ok, I'll try it too. It's only 20 dollars for Lorac?

Faithanne - have you tried this one?

Again folks, try to buy your cosmetics at Bloomingdales, Bedbathand beyond or Sephora so you can return anything at any time with open packaging.

I used to love MAC mascara X and then brushes became fatter which is good for me. I'm going to try MAC Plush Lash. MAC makes a lot of mascaras with different formulas and different sized brushes.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information