Thread: Kerastase conditioner

Default Kerastase conditioner

I bought Kerastase Ole-Curl conditioner and have been using it for a month. Has anyone else used it?

Can't decide if I like it. Its actually a gel which is weird to me. Supposedly you only use a quarter-sized amount but that wouldn't even begin to cut it. I wind up using massive amounts of it just to get it through my hair. I'm wondering if I'm using it incorrectly but I can't tell bc the entire package is in French, including the directions. Have any of you ever used a gel-like conditioner?

Here's the product:
    http://www.folica.com/Kerastase_Oleo...cid=fgl_002443

I was looking for a good, light-weight conditioner for my curly hair that would also prevent tangles and this was the reccomended product on the Kerastase site.

A*O

I love Kerastase products, although unfortunately I don't have curly hair so I've never used this conditioner. Did you buy it from your hairdresser? It's the only way to get hold of it here. If so, perhaps ask the salon how to use it or they may be able to suggest an alternative.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I have. It was a one time deal for me. Although I have tried most of the Kerastase stuff I'm a thick curly, so our texture may be different. I did prefer the oleo-relax conditioner. It seemed to have more 'slip' with the tangles.

I really like Goldwell's Kerasilk. I try everything, but for the past 20 years I always go back to that.

Again, even though I sound like a broken record- try looking at Makeupalley.com. Tons of reviews, on almost anything you can think of.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Apply a quarter-sized amount to clean, towel-dried hair. Massage in from roots to ends. Leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

So how does it work on your hair? It's fairly spendy.
    A quarter size of anything isn't going to coat my hair. I
    don't understand companies who put haircare products
    in a jar and not a tube or bottle. What a pain!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Thread Information