Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 9 High-End Makeup Dupes That Could Save You Lots Of Money

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Plz name brand and type, or pictures? Our Aldi has make up and skin care products but I'm always skeptical about those. I don't know if Aldi carries the same products worldwide.
    Aldi UK product range ALDI - Health and Beauty
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Aldi UK product range ALDI - Health and Beauty
    Thanks for that! I tried to find a page like that on the US site and couldn't.....not saying it wasn't there, just that I can't see things right in front of me sometimes. lol
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Anybody use the long lasting lipsticks? I just started using the Mabelline Super Stay 24 Color and I am loving it. I already have 4 tubes. I put todays on at 3:45 AM and it is STILL going strong! Loves!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I like Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain. I have it in several colors and wear it either by itself or under a lighter lipstick to play up the color. The dark pink lipstain looks great blended with a nude lipstick. It also has a light, refreshing taste (I am really picky about flavored makeup - it's why I won't wear Chanel lipstick) and it lasts for hours.

Ha, I do a nude lipstick over mine a lot of the time too! I like the Always Hot Chilli (I like browns & corals) with a Sally Hansen color called Spa Sandalwood! Keeps my lips looking and feeling great!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Anyone that tried Clinique's Black Honey, please try the Burts Bees Red Dahlia, comes in a reg size chapstick tube, super awesome. It's not too warm or cool, seems to be just right. I have one of those weird skin tones that can be cool one day and warmish the next, pain in the ass, also easily affected by what I'm wearing.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I have been using Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey for about 25 years. It's one of the only lipsticks I rebuy. Great stuff.

They used to make a color called Ruby Melt, it was a gorgeous natural red color, but they dropped it. Sigh. I hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Anyone that tried Clinique's Black Honey, please try the Burts Bees Red Dahlia, comes in a reg size chapstick tube, super awesome. It's not too warm or cool, seems to be just right. I have one of those weird skin tones that can be cool one day and warmish the next, pain in the ass, also easily affected by what I'm wearing.
    I love the color of the Black Honey because I love berry lipsticks and I'll look at the Burt's Bees, but I simply cannot wear
    Black Honey. Even if I exfoliate my lips and put balm and vaseline on the them overnight, I try the Black Honey and I'm a berry blotchy mess. I think I have darker pigment in the center top lip.

I will look up the Flirt line because I dropped my Nars Orgasm on the floor. 25 bucks on the floor.

My natural lip color is already medium pink and if I add a dark color it turns so dark it approaches black. I am too old to be a punk rocker.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Lol, it's not black or even dark. It's a very sheer pink/brown/berry color. Nothing punk about it.

It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I picked up some Black Honey and ended up giving it away. I thought I was the only one who can't wear it, but it looks like quite a few people in here can't wear it. It's a beautiful color, but it looked awful on me. I had a lot more luck with Spicy Honey. Offhand, I don't remember the difference except that it's lighter than the Black Honey.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    My natural lip color is already medium pink and if I add a dark color it turns so dark it approaches black. I am too old to be a punk rocker.
    Aw, you can't be too old to be punk!

edit -
    Spicy Honey is apparently a lot pinker. Next time I'm out I'm going to check out the flirty honey and chic honey.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I really like how 'thin' the almost lipstick is. I hate thick heavy feeling lipstick.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I love the thin feeling of it too, especially for everyday lipstick. It's almost the feel of a light lip balm, and it really does just darken or enhance your natural color. I love the colors of all my reds, berries and pinks but a lot of it gets clumpy and weird after an hour.

if you guys like lipsticks with a "thin" feeling, you should try the l'oréal rouge caresse lipsticks.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information