Thread: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Serum

Default Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Serum

Has anyone tried Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Serum? I'm thinking about buying some tomorrow but I want to know opinions. The only thing that makes me nervous is that the packaging says it has retinol SA. I have no idea what the SA means. I'm interested in a product that has retinol because I want to fight the wrinkles before they start so if you have any other suggestions please let me know. Thanks!
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Nevermind. I decided to just buy it and try it for myself. I hate delayed gratification.

SVZ

SA probably stands for salicylic acid

That was what I was guessing but it doesn't say anything about Salicylic acid anywhere else on the label (including the ingredients list)

Let us know how it does. I'm curious about the more expensive drugstore brands, but never buy them because you can't return them as you can when buying in a dept. store.

I bought one today. Haven't used it yet. $19.99 in Seattle at the drug store.

Generally I like Neutrogena products, and generally I like serums better than other moisturizers by experience. I read somewhere that the molecules in serums are smaller than other moistuizers and penetrate better. Have no idea whether that is BS or not, but serums always seem less greasy to me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree. They are less greasy and penetrate the skin more easily and deeply. I've used all kinds but right now I'm loving Dermologica's age smart line, especially the Power Rich. I only have samples so not sure what I will do when it runs out since it is more than I want to pay. It's fantastic stuff tho.

I love Origin's A Perfect World serum. I usually use that in the morning and at night under my regular moisturizer (Aveda All Sensitive). But I've decided to change it up. My new plan is to use Origin's serum in the morning with Eucerin face moisturizer with SPF 30 (since I am a bad girl and never wear SPF) and at night use the Neutrogena serum and then Aveda.

I know that is a lot of products for my skin to get used to but I really feel the need for SPF in the morning and retinoids at night. I bought an aveeno moisturizer with SPF for sensitive skin (I don't remember what it was called but it had something to do with being "calming") a few months ago because a friend recommended it. I hated it. There was an obnoxious flowery fragrance and it went on thick. Why would you make a moisturizer for sensitive skin and then put a fragrance in it?! That's so counter intuitive. Anyways, the Eucerin was cheap and it smells like sunscreen but I already love it.

I'll tell you how the Neutrogena product works out in a week or so. It's way too early to tell now but so far so good.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Neutrogena's anti-wrinkle line gets prety good reviews on MakeuAlley, as does Anew by Avon. I use both and am happy with the results.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I've been using this product for almost a week now and I am loving it so far. My face looks a little pink in the morning but it is feeling and looking softer and smoother.

Thread Information